Low budget bench press.. do you think it will work?

aiforce_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
a bench press machine is worth $$$

I was thinking.. what if i stacked 2 pillows on the floor, high enough for me to lay my back on it and actually do dumbell flies. Am i going to get the same results? This is not BS question. im foreal

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why don't you just make one? I've seen lots of make shift BP bench sets. Infact when my cousin was in Iraq he told me how his batallion used sand bags, a broom stick and a regular bench they took from the mess tent. I guess it worked out okay but if you're inginuitive enough you could easily come up with something that'll work and wont cost you a ton o dough.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Course it will, but unless you plan to keep upping the weight the stronger you get your results will stop flowin in. Gym is a much better investment. If you have a hard time going there you gotta push yourself until you're used to it. Unless you're in a band and it's cool to maybe do some curls every now and then, you need to work out your whole body.

skd

Don Juan
Reaction score
might as well just do pushups. adjust yourself so you're declining or inclining for variety. and just increase the # of sets or reps since you can't really increase resistance.

Budda57

Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely agree with skd. Pushups will do the trick; no need to buy something.