Loves me one day & ignores me the next...

DJorBUST

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I put myself on a dating site and this girl randomly messages me and says hello. I take a look at her profile and she seems cool, sends me 2 modeling photos and says she used to do some modeling. So, I decide to bite, chat her up a little, ask for her number and suggest we meet up for coffee the next day. We met locally and she actually was very attractive with an awesome body and we talked for a couple hours. I told her we should have a second date the next Friday and she seemed excited. The girl is also going for a doctorate in psychology and she seems like the whole package, so I was pretty excited.

As I get home, she txts me and says she adores everything about me, I'm totally adorable, etc. She continues to text me every morning asking how her favorite guy is and two days before we are supposed to meet, we get into this whole texting conversation that quickly turned sexual. She went into explicit detail of the all the sexual stuff she wanted me to do to her. Well, she actually showed up that Friday, we went out for a quick bite and came quickly back to my place and f*cked each others brains out.

At first I was kinda turned off by her persistance and AFCness and then I really started to like her when I thought about how she really has everything I'm looking for. Well, the following Tuesday she txts me to say she misses me and I wished her luck on her exams the next day. However, after that point, she didn't respond to my text messages the following day or my voice mail. I text her again the day after and NOTHING. So, I decide to call her at the work # she gave me on Friday and she tells me that she turned off her phone to give it to her sister because she's getting a new one, she has two big tests coming up, her mom is out of the country for 3 weeks and she has to take care of her sister and cook, clean, finish school projects, etc and she's going out of her mind When I asked her when she was going to get the new phone, she said she'll call me as soon as she gets it. Well, Saturday, Sunday and Monday have now passed. I tried calling her cell using a different # at work today and it went straight to voicemail.

What the hell happened?! This girl was worshiping me less than a week ago, wanted nothing more than to sleep with me on the 12th and told me she missed me just last Tuesday. Could she really have found another guy and\or become sick of me in a few days time? It's been 4-5 days since she claims she stopped using her cell. Am I over-reacting???

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to chill out... you're going to blow this AFC style.

Take a deep breath, and let the girl study for her exams and take care of her sister. Don't be so selfish.

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea chill out man.......shes studying....she needs time alone with family etc......if its going straight to voicemail that means she really did turn her phone off.....so what kinda things did you say or do to have her like you alot? May i ask you which dating site you used?

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill out brah, thats whats wrong.

"The one who cares least about the relationship, controls it."

Quit giving a damn, she doesn't. She probably ****ing another dude right now. Go smash some other hoes. Get atleast 3 chicks and when you just rotate'em and they be asking their friends questions bout why you act the way you do.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, is this like the only girl you have.

It'll be amazing if you can recover from this cause she has you going through emotions you should have had her going through. She can call right now and ask you to do something for her and I bet you'll be Johnny on the spot.

You're really going to have to use your head to get through this situation and not react on emotion. Like "Play the Game" said you're going to blow it AFC style if you keep it up.

DJorBUST

Don Juan
Reaction score
What else do you guys suggest I do other than pursue other women? This is now going on Day 5 since she said she gave her sister her old phone and was waiting to activate hers. I haven't been calling her or messaging her every day and have actually made NO attempt to contact her since last Friday. Would it be too much to get in contact with her tomorrow (five days after my last contact) and ask her out for this weekend?? I don't think that makes me too AFC.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some nights I have a girl begging me for sex, and then another day she'll hate me and want nothing to do with me. They change they're minds back and forth, don't sweat this stuff.

DJorBUST

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I just went back on the dating site and she was logged on. When I sent her an instant message on the site she didn't reply and then she logged off. Man, this basically screams "it's over". I need to f*cking find out why she ended it.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJorBUST said:
What the hell happened?! This girl was worshiping me less than a week ago, wanted nothing more than to sleep with me on the 12th and told me she missed me just last Tuesday. Could she really have found another guy and\or become sick of me in a few days time? It's been 4-5 days since she claims she stopped using her cell. Am I over-reacting???

I think I've come across this before.

She's a two face.

Like the batman villian, if that helps you.

DJorBUST

Don Juan
Reaction score
How exactly is that supposed to help me?

DonJuan11 said:
I think I've come across this before.

She's a two face.

Like the batman villian, if that helps you.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJorBUST said:
How exactly is that supposed to help me?:cry:
It's just an analogy.

She used you for sex. She told you she liked you to get in your pants and you let her, you dirty slut! [b1tch slap]
I hope you know how much shame you have brought to our whole family...

DJorBUST

Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
It's just an analogy.

She used you for sex. She told you she liked you to get in your pants and you let her, you dirty slut! I hope you know how much shame you have brought to our whole family... [b1tch slap]
Well, why would she stop wanting to hookup?? Maybe I can somehow leave her a message and convey to her that I'm fine with just a casual hookup once in awhile. Hmmm...

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical AFC behaviour, how can i express to her how i feel? I'm not sure she understands?

I'm sure she knows you want to plow her again... no need to explain. :rolleyes:

Go read DJ bible, and stop talking to her before you make a fool out of yourself.

Remember, Women want to respect not control the men in their lives.

DJorBUST

Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
Typical AFC behaviour, how can i express to her how i feel? I'm not sure she understands?

I'm sure she knows you want to plow her again... no need to explain. :rolleyes:

Go read DJ bible, and stop talking to her before you make a fool out of yourself.

Remember, Women want to respect not control the men in their lives.
I'm asking how do I make it clear to her that I would be okay with something casual. Not to convey that I enjoy plowing her. Yes, I know she knows that.

DJorBUST

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried calling her # restricted and it says that the subscriber you are trying to reach is no longer available. If she switched phones, would it give this message temporarily or did she just completely change her #?

PxDx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you didn't fvck her properly!!!

Move on.

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She could be a mood-swing monkey, or even a BiPolarBear. Those women need mood ring readings, daily.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for whatever reason, and really who knows why, she has lost interest for now. I'm not saying it's over, but it's not good.

Your only hope here, if you still want to see her, is to totally and 100% ignore her. Stop calling, texting, IMing,emailing, etc. After a while, IF she wants to see you again, she'll make it known. But if you keep going after her like you have been since she "flaked", you WILL drive her away and lose your manhood in the process, mark my words.

Don't sweat it, dating is difficult. It's like a perfect storm that has to come together for two people to have a LTR these days. Both have to be attracted, both have to want to be in a LTR, both can't have a recent ex in the picture, or be psychotic, etc etc etc. Knowing why she has flaked like this? You will probably never know. But you've done it, i've done it, we all have to people we were dating. And 9 times out of 10 it's because the person just isn't that into the other. Honestly, that's what it comes down to. If she was totally into you and wanted a LTR, come hell or high water she would be making sure that you were still wanting to date her, much like she was in the beginning of your "relationship".