(LOVE IS A LIFE CHANGING THING)follow ur heart

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(LOVE IS A LIFE CHANGING THING)

of who you used to be.

Ive folled some of the advice here in my LTR...and more and more it is has done more harm than good.

the distinct differences in acting needy and showing affection is apparent.

and Ive always thought if I would show this or that...it was showing my power...it was more showing my words didnt meet my actions.

I am deeply in love...with a women..weve been together 3 months. and Ive taken her out a lot. as for gifts on her B day I got her a card and a gift card.

other than that I made her a little picture thing from my work. thats it. no flowers, nothing else.

Ive said things like I thought of getting u a flower or this or that. and nothing.

we were hanging out last ngiht and she is hurt because I would say somethign and do another. I would also say something about like oh if I cheated blah u wouldtn know. or if I smoked..i wouldnt tell you.

then I thought if she told me that jokingly I would of been fycking pissed.

exp the amount of times...all because sosuave has told me if I give her my heart 100 percent I would fail...which is a load of pure shyt.

we think of each other all the time, we want to be together everyday, grantide that cant be done..but holding things back and hiding feelings to protect urself is a waste..and will ruin a relationship. Luckily we spent all night getting things sorted and then had the best sex ever.

also love isnt easy, having that deep connection is hard to maintain and work on....its a LIFE CHANGING THING.

FOLLOW UR HEART AT ALL TIMES

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure as f*ck is a life changing thing. Since i broke up with my last gf, I don't know myself anymore

Reaction score
I think there's a subtlety that a lot of guys here may be missing: affection, respect, and romance comprise your long-term maintenance program. HOWEVER: these rewards must be doled out sparingly, and only when she is a good girl! Think of a mouse in a behavior experiment. If you give the mouse pellets whenever she wants them, they cease to be a reward & no longer have value. If you NEVER give the mouse pellets, the mouse will despair of ever getting fed & will stop cooperating.

Everybody likes to earn rewards which are difficult to get, but nobody likes to pursue the impossible! She needs love & affection, but dole them out in small doses, & only after her interest level has reached 90%, and withdraw the rewards if she is being a bad girl.

Basic behavioral science.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Man I won’t lie for you for some girls it works. Not allot its rare but there are some girls that like the whole idea of romance and being pampered.

But then again the vast majority get bored of this in a few month and end up cheating. So if you can’t handle sh*t well (i think you said you couldn't in a previous post) id advise you to prepare your self starting from now.

Love is for weak people so is religion. I’m sure your gf firmly believes in both love and religion. If I am wrong il shut up but tell me Friv am I wrong?.

Ninja out

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falling in love in three months IS possible if you meet the right girl for you and she is as much in love with you as you are with her.

Friv, it's great to be in love and your relationship may last a long time, but don't let your emotions for her take over all your reason. Love her and spend time with her, but don't love so much as to start thinking that you couldn't live without her. If a breakup was to ever happen, you would be destroyed and would take a long time to recover, so don't stop using your brain, ok fella?

Sloopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank Sinatra was also a drunk and beat his women.

He was still the king shyt of fyck mountain though.

~Sloopy

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
It was the thing to slap women around back then. Everyone done it. You slapped her and then everything was ok (a way of ending an argument). Then Feminist came out.

Note:I dont support vilonce against women. Im simply sayign it was common in that era.

Ninja out

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love is for weak people so is religion. I’m sure your gf firmly believes in both love and religion. If I am wrong il shut up but tell me Friv am I wrong?.
yes she is that person.

Look im not saying to be a needy, clingy bytch.

of course not.

we have been together for 3 months...ive known her for 2 yrs.

regardless....I am in love..I know she is too..I dont have one-I-tis.

I think there's a subtlety that a lot of guys here may be missing: affection, respect, and romance comprise your long-term maintenance program. HOWEVER: these rewards must be doled out sparingly, and only when she is a good girl! Think of a mouse in a behavior experiment. If you give the mouse pellets whenever she wants them, they cease to be a reward & no longer have value. If you NEVER give the mouse pellets, the mouse will despair of ever getting fed & will stop cooperating.

alright you are right when it comes to initial attraction.....but you cant take that crap to far..when you get to a LTR and both parties feel the same....you have to give all you got to keep it working?

do you really think something would work if you are sparingly showing a girl you love her? when u do? how would she feel?

how would you feel if you love her and she sparingly shows you.

Im just saying..dont be afraid to let it rip when it comes to this....this site got me paraniod if I did this or that..I would get burned..well not doing this or that..caused a problem..she lost some trust in me..because I wasnt consistant..I didnt do the things she thought I would or Ive said i wish I did.

the ****y bs jokes...like saying well if I cheated on you..you wouldnt know...thats stupid..I feel stupid for saying that.

I dont have one-I-tis..because she feels the same....her INTEREST LEVEL WONT DROP JUST BECAUSE I GIVE HER LOVE. THATS STUPID..

Im just telling guys....dont play games when it comes to love..if you think love doensnt exist your wrong..

can it be replaced? yes

could it end yes?
but if anyone here thinks it shouldnt be powerful and have a hold on you...thats flat on wrong..there is a reason why ALL OF YOU WANT IT...I DONT CARE IF U TELL ME YOU ARE THE BIGGEST PUA EVER...even you will succumb to love when it hits you.

just keep urself in reality :)

Friv, it's great to be in love and your relationship may last a long time, but don't let your emotions for her take over all your reason. Love her and spend time with her, but don't love so much as to start thinking that you couldn't live without her. If a breakup was to ever happen, you would be destroyed and would take a long time to recover, so don't stop using your brain, ok fella?
exactly

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and its hard for me to let her into my life...its one thing to date someone...to be close.

its another to have a REAL FRIENDSHIP WITH HER..AND BE HER LOVER....its crazy to talk to her on the phone 2 or 3 times per day..to share your days with her....to see her as much as you can spare without compromising your life and responsibilities...its a lot of work.

but there is a good reason we all would do it.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friv I have to say.......this site is useful for the man who needs a swift kick in the ass in "attracting and dating" beautiful women. You are well past that area and therefore on a whole other level from people like me who go out and sarge chicks on a Friday night looking for phone numbers (which I encourage you to practice) and first dates. If you feel insecure about how this will fly with your girlfriend you must reassure her (like this site has explained) it's completely harmless method of self-reassurance, and have her watch you destroy the #'s afterwards.

As much as you want to just springboard into a pool of love at this time of your life you have to be aware of the fact that if you do this your vulnerability level is back to the lowest denominator of AFC you can imagine. I think it's absolutely critical right now for you to be able to step back from this situation OR ANY situation that can fog your judgement to be able to see the TRUTH. If not you will never see the heartache, dispair, and isolation that awaites you unless you can look at the events occuring in your life and be able to judge them with an analytical standpoint of saying either, "this is great" or "this is hopeless".........I believe it's dangerous to put a blind faith towards anything whether it be love, religion, a career path etc., you must exercise control.......I don't need to tell you what happens to you're life if you loose it. Don't stop thinking is all I'm saying.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks FONZ....thinking is my middle name :)

ive had my heart broken 2 times...it took nearly a yr and half to get over my 3 yr ltr.

by getting over my biggest pains and fears ..im here to remind these guys alot who are hear because htey have no expierence or have been burned.

that the past does not dictate in anyway the future!

we cant always be perfect...and sometimes we have to "stand inside the fire"

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by flyinshark
Falling in love in three months IS possible if you meet the right girl for you and she is as much in love with you as you are with her.
How can you know all of this in only 3 months?

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrRuckus
I guess you are asking how can i know if she is as much into me as i am into her, after "only" three months.

Well, my friend, either you have never experienced love, or you never found a woman who trully loved you. Then you would understand that you don't just KNOW you love and are loved, but you FEEL it more than anything. Three months is well enough to start feeling the love. Yes, it can take more, but it could take even less for others.

It's a matter of how open you are to the idea of love. The more open you are, the more easily you "fall in love". Same for your girl. I hope this answers your question.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because time is linear:

3 months=90 days roughly.

seeing her 1-2 times per week on average in 3 months: equal- roughly 20 times.

in those 3 months lets say you average 15 min on the phone per day.

thats 1,350 min.= 22.5 hours with the 80 hours from the dates thats 100.5 hours of time in 3 months.

if you saw her as much as sosuave wants you to.

now lets go to what I did and what most people do:

i saw her roughly 3 to 4 days per week..so i will say 45 times..I spent the night with her about 12 times..for an extra 12 hours per time. thats 144 hours initself..so then I will take off 5 days of it..and times 40 x 4 and get 160.thats 304 hours.

now the phone time was about 45 min to 1 hour per day..averaging the days I see her in as well and thats nearly another 80 hours.

grand total of 384 hours.

so with Exibit A. you would have seen her 105 hours

with Exibit B you have 385 hours 275 hours of more time together.

you mind can tell a difference between that much time.

if u study for a test for 1 hour and get a C and then study for 3 hours u will get a A or b.

u know more of that test.

like I know more of the person im with.

DO REALIZE THE REASON SOSUAVE TELLS YOU NOT TO SEE HER AS MUCH AS I DO..IS TO PREVENT ONE-I-TIS..Seeing the person u love and vice versa A LOT IS NORMAL!

once u have ur shyt together u will see this

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez i think this post is just a little said. Yes i may agree with you when its alright to be in love with the girl and whatnot, just you have to be smart about it which I dont necessarily think is happening in your past. Get yourself really connected with a girl like you are talking about, no matter what way, when the relationship ends and they always will, leads only to heartache and pain. So in the end your just screwing yourself by getting extremely connected with the girl, as you are talking about. I would know about this, cause I am going through it right now cause me and my girlfriend broke up recently. And also, at least if you are going to tell people to fall in love or whatever, make sure that you guys are the ones who break up with her! Because if she breaks up with you in that situation, you will be gone.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez i think this post is just a little said. Yes i may agree with you when its alright to be in love with the girl and whatnot, just you have to be smart about it which I dont necessarily think is happening in your past. Get yourself really connected with a girl like you are talking about, no matter what way, when the relationship ends and they always will, leads only to heartache and pain. So in the end your just screwing yourself by getting extremely connected with the girl, as you are talking about. I would know about this, cause I am going through it right now cause me and my girlfriend broke up recently. And also, at least if you are going to tell people to fall in love or whatever, make sure that you guys are the ones who break up with her! Because if she breaks up with you in that situation, you will be gone.

do u not hear yourself :)

explain to me how u can be smart about it?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the ****y bs jokes...like saying well if I cheated on you..you wouldnt know...thats stupid..I feel stupid for saying that.
That's not ****y & funny, that's being an a55hole. It sounds as if you still don't know how to use this in an attractive way. Next time, try this:

I'm cheating on you (pause).... with a girl named (her name). She has (describe her).

She'll buy into that very well because it's playful and it gives her a lot of fluxuation in her emotions.

.its crazy to talk to her on the phone 2 or 3 times per day..to share your days with her....to see her as much as you can spare without compromising your life and responsibilities...its a lot of work.
This one I'd somewhat have to agree with you. When you enter a LTR, you INCREASE the amount of contact you have with them.

Just remember, following your heart is not the same as following your emotions.