love, and all that crap

4nando

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's this girl. Duh. And I'm totally in love, like cloud nine, shot full of arrows, having trouble speaking to her in love. I've been able to get by on my natural Don Juan-hood, but every time I try to ask her out I end up stammering and stuttering. There's something about her that makes her somehow better than all the other girls I know. How do you knock a girl off her pedestal?

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that helps for me is to find any flaw in her appearance and completely focus yourself on it. It doesn't matter how small or ridiculous or insignifigant it is, just magnify it 100x more than anyone else is. And then realize, hey, this ***** isn't perfect, she's just like everyone else.

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."
-Tyler Durden, Fight Club

rickyojuk

Don Juan
Reaction score
well what you have to do is to realise that she isnt special, and let me tell you she isnt as perfect as u think. How many times has she ****ed something up? doesnt she take a **** every day like the rest of us? realise shes human and treat her like that.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you need to do, pal, is grab what little balls you have, and ask her out.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she sh*ts just like the rest of us, and that **** smells bad... yeah not like roses like the sh*ttiest sh*t you've ever smelled.

Hmm

How to knock a girl off her pedistal

I recall readin about this somewhere in the bible...

wait was it called? O yeah, a Neg Hit!

You should read up on those

Smooth's Right, grab your balls (they're those things dangling between your legs) and ask her out. Be a Man!