Lots of success at a night club - Field report

Reaction score
Okay, so on saturday I went out to this club with a couple of my friends. ONe of my friends has a gf so he was pretty much designated wing man all night. me an my other bro just sarged like crazy all night long. seriously, i was exhausted from all the sarging that went down, but i kept at it cuz i didnt want to post another dissapointment on here.

so we all get into the club and hit the bar right off the bat. we sort of post up there for a bit just taking our time with our drinks and what not. I made sure to keep my back to the dance area so i didnt seem like i was checking out the scene too much. here and there i would catch some ioi's and return the favor, but not like an afc or anything, i was slick.

so i go to the bathroom and when i come back my bro with the gf tells me about this one chick who came over and was talking and asked about me. so i nonchalantly go over and start dancing with her. it was major grinding going on, like hard for me not to pop major wood. this ***** is hot. she was wearing this red top that showed off her huge tits, and was wearing these tight pants, great ass. she is slim too, and she has this super sexy tat of a rose on her side.

so we keep dancing and keep drinking and it starts heating up. while we're dancing she is taking my hand and rubbing it along the side of her body and the side of her breasts. she starts talking into my ear and telling me how she wants to go back to her place. so i ask "why, what's there for me." and she says "the best **** of your life." CAN YOU ****ING BELIEVE THAT.

so i say bye to my bros and we went back to her place. the whole way there i made sure to play it cool and not wreck it by being all afc. so we get back and she makes me another drink and then we start making out and she starts to take off my shirt and pants. i swear to god, she could suck so hard i thought she was taking skin off. and she was working the shaft really good too. she gave awesome head.

of course we then later ****ed, and ****ed some more. she gave me her number and ill probably hit it up a couple more times too. but nothing serious

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sweet dude. congrats. sweet

haha thats all i can say cause thats sweet!

Congratz

Reaction score
i seriously think i've overcome some afc tendancies. maybe looks dont matter. cuz i dont hink im good looking at all, but i played my cards right an d bagged this *****

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you're not good looking... and it obviously wasn't your pickup abilities that got you this girl (all you had to do was walk in the place, apparently)... what do you attribute your success to?

And man, she sounds like marriage material to me...:woo:

Reaction score
haha yeah she was a freak. what do i attribute to success, i think it was my pickup abilities, right? i mean i played it cool all the way through and i think she was digging the fact i was melting all over instantaenously like all the other gusy.

but yeah, i wouldnt mind getting sucked like that for the rest of my life

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"does anyone have any advice on taming this wild girl so i dont screw it up as usual?"

be confident, be masculine. Every time I screwed up, it was cuz being with chicks made me more feminine.

Also, don't care about screwing up with this chick. Are you going to marry her? No?? Then stop worrying, and just have fun with her. If something happens, it happens.

Looks matter, but also the way you carry yourself. You showed no dependence on her, but you showed interest in her. You're primary goal with interacting with her was to have fun, and you seemed to be honest about that, by the way your carried yourself.

A good looking guy might have gotten rejected if: he showed nerviousness or inconfidence (she would then also carry those feelings), he seemed to have intentions he was not showing (like a guy trying to score a deep relationship), or showed a dependence on her (that would force to make a decision if she wan't to interact with him or not. Which would lead to a prolonged 'testing' phase of their interaction).

You showed no depedence, you expressed fun. Because you did those two things, she was liberated and free to be the sexual freak she desired to free. . .to have awesome sex with no strings attatched.

Thats what everyone wants. Before I realized this, I would test girls too much before initiating a hook up. With lots of girls, I was unsure if she was looking for a hook up, or commited boyfriend, or what. Those girls I never initiated sex. The ones I did initiate sex, those were girls who were no strings attatched. When they interacting with me, there wasn't nothing required, they just wanted to have fun. They seemed down for anything. They seemed so happy and open with me, I was confident to initiate sex with them.

Hypothetical situation: I could approach hot girls who were not open and having fun, or , I could approach plain girls who were interesting in fun and had no strings attatched. Out of those two girls, I would always initiate sex with the plains girls who were just out to have some fun. Yes, I would rather have sex with hot girls, but I don't want to run into all that potential 'drama'. That 'drama' is more signiciant for girls since our society still has problems with punishing girls for being very sexual. Thats why it often seems that girls have higher personality standards.

Now lets bring things back to the girls perspective. Yes, looks are always a benifit, but if your personality has some 'drama'(shyness, dependence, deeper intentions) with it, those looks will be useless.

Thats why not good looking sucessful people land hotter girls. They are happy (because they are successful). They do not have a dependence (because they get a lot from their success). Girls are free to be themselves around them with no strings attatched.

Sorry, that was a long post. I just figured this out and am eager to share.

Reaction score
spesmilitis said:
"does anyone have any advice on taming this wild girl so i dont screw it up as usual?"

be confident, be masculine. Every time I screwed up, it was cuz being with chicks made me more feminine.

Also, don't care about screwing up with this chick. Are you going to marry her? No?? Then stop worrying, and just have fun with her. If something happens, it happens.

Looks matter, but also the way you carry yourself. You showed no dependence on her, but you showed interest in her. You're primary goal with interacting with her was to have fun, and you seemed to be honest about that, by the way your carried yourself.

A good looking guy might have gotten rejected if: he showed nerviousness or inconfidence (she would then also carry those feelings), he seemed to have intentions he was not showing (like a guy trying to score a deep relationship), or showed a dependence on her (that would force to make a decision if she wan't to interact with him or not. Which would lead to a prolonged 'testing' phase of their interaction).

You showed no depedence, you expressed fun. Because you did those two things, she was liberated and free to be the sexual freak she desired to free. . .to have awesome sex with no strings attatched.

Thats what everyone wants. Before I realized this, I would test girls too much before initiating a hook up. With lots of girls, I was unsure if she was looking for a hook up, or commited boyfriend, or what. Those girls I never initiated sex. The ones I did initiate sex, those were girls who were no strings attatched. When they interacting with me, there wasn't nothing required, they just wanted to have fun. They seemed down for anything. They seemed so happy and open with me, I was confident to initiate sex with them.

Hypothetical situation: I could approach hot girls who were not open and having fun, or , I could approach plain girls who were interesting in fun and had no strings attatched. Out of those two girls, I would always initiate sex with the plains girls who were just out to have some fun. Yes, I would rather have sex with hot girls, but I don't want to run into all that potential 'drama'. That 'drama' is more signiciant for girls since our society still has problems with punishing girls for being very sexual. Thats why it often seems that girls have higher personality standards.

Now lets bring things back to the girls perspective. Yes, looks are always a benifit, but if your personality has some 'drama'(shyness, dependence, deeper intentions) with it, those looks will be useless.

Thats why not good looking sucessful people land hotter girls. They are happy (because they are successful). They do not have a dependence (because they get a lot from their success). Girls are free to be themselves around them with no strings attatched.

Sorry, that was a long post. I just figured this out and am eager to share.
thanks man. that was sound advice. i appreciate it. it seems like a lot of times when i ask for feedback on this site i get flamed on. I just had to had Deus ex pianoforte to my "ignore" list because he kept insisnting i was a troll. that **** really pisses me off. but thanks for being cool

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How was her face?
How would you rate her out of 100?

How far from the club did she live? How did you get to her place?

I was at a club 2 nights ago, a 23 year old sexy girl, my hands in her pants, rubbing her goodies...but we live 30 mins away from the club, and the logistics is horrible...that is something I am yet to overcome.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
How was her face?
How would you rate her out of 100?

How far from the club did she live? How did you get to her place?

I was at a club 2 nights ago, a 23 year old sexy girl, my hands in her pants, rubbing her goodies...but we live 30 mins away from the club, and the logistics is horrible...that is something I am yet to overcome.
Well, thats one problem I DEFINITELY don't have. Right now I live just a few blocks from the club district, and I'm getting ready to move right in the middle of it :up:

It's good in a way and bad in another. Of course, if you got a live one it makes things easy. It's also cool to have a little warm up party or after party, but at the same time it's easy for people to look at your place like a hotel when they are drunk.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, thats one problem I DEFINITELY don't have. Right now I live just a few blocks from the club district, and I'm getting ready to move right in the middle of it
You, sir, can politely suck my balls ;) :)

Wait until I get my cash, I'll move in next door and we will have naked twister parties with 3 girls for every guy.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was he a troll?

Maybe.

I also have a lot of respect of Deus, so I'll take his word.

BUT.

There was an air of authenticity to that FR.

The bit where he described how she took his hands and rubbed em against her breasts has happened to me a couple of times. In fact that, along saying **** like "I'll give you the best...... of your life," seems to be a pretty common weapon in a sexually aggressive woman's arsenal.

Just bringing that up because there are lot of doubters and I really hope that IWBAP did that just to prove to a lot of guys if you get out there you can REALLY bang hot women in the ways you have always dreamed.

JJ