Lost my Rents trust..and I didn't even do anything. seriously.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a tip for you: stop being a stereotypical teenager!

Personally I think tobacco/drugs are a waste of money and in certain cases flat-out stupid health-wise, but I'm not hear to shove my views down your throat. Fact is, pot (and paraphanelia) IS illegal, and your dad was justified in his anger. He could have gone to jail because of your dumbass friend.

Put yourself in his shoes.

PerfectCell

Reaction score
Originally posted by Damian
Well, you've screwed up big-time before. You've been caught drinking, smoking, and god knows what else. From an objective point of view, this is an addictive behavior, skipping from one substance to another. Even if your friends left it in your car, it is still partially your own fault that your parents don't trust you. They've caught you messing around, and this is just another one of those times. It may not have been directly your fault, but you set yourself up for the consequences that you face now. You're lucky it was your parents and not the police, that is sh!t that you don't want to get into, believe me.

-Damian
Come down to reality, using drugs does not make one addicted to anything. Hundreds of thousands of people smoke weed or do other drugs without an addiction. If this country would actually start thinking for itself maybe we'd stop putting people in jail for a nonviolent substance.