Lost interest?

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a party and there was this girl (HB 1000) who was hardcore flirting with me. She wasnt drunk either. SHe was saying all these sexually suggestive things and there was kino goin on and everything. and then she just stopped for some reason. Do you think she just lost interest or what happened?

Casanova?

Don Juan
Reaction score
attention ***** possibly, c0cktease? just threw some bait out at you and you bought it, then she found it too easy and decided to leave things there?

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with casanova, it depends what you did, if she is a HB 1000, then shes probably used to talking to men and she is probably good at testing. You must have walked right into her trap by showing extra interest in her, if she was going some heavy filrting with you, its only usual duing a party, even with girls who werent drunk, if you have subscribed to DJ newsletter, then you would have recieved the quick tip yesterday saying what girls are like in parties(like stealing candy from a child). You should have acted uninterested, because i bet all other guys acted like you and melted before her flirting, so next time use david's active disinterest skill and she should be chasing after you giving you her number

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly:

You took for granted she would like you no matter what. Solution: Don't assume. I also agree with above posts.

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerotwoonenine said:
i agree with casanova, it depends what you did, if she is a HB 1000, then shes probably used to talking to men and she is probably good at testing. You must have walked right into her trap by showing extra interest in her, if she was going some heavy filrting with you, its only usual duing a party, even with girls who werent drunk, if you have subscribed to DJ newsletter, then you would have recieved the quick tip yesterday saying what girls are like in parties(like stealing candy from a child). You should have acted uninterested, because i bet all other guys acted like you and melted before her flirting, so next time use david's active disinterest skill and she should be chasing after you giving you her number

If you acted uninterested, wouldnt she just think "he doesnt want me" and move on to somebody else?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
saber101 said:
If you acted uninterested, wouldnt she just think "he doesnt want me" and move on to somebody else?
This is the biggest thing i have ever discovered and did so by looking at how i react. She certainly will move on to some one else, but you cant let it phase you because she will still want you. If she was trying to 'chat you up' and then you left her to talk to another girl, even if she talks to another guy she will want you more then ever.

Its no the talking that counts, its the times when you are not talking.

When she feels frustrated that you are not tlaking to her, as if theres absolutly nothing in her power that she cna do ot make you like her, this iw when oyu slowly start rationing out attention in small amounts.

Casanova?

Don Juan
Reaction score
saber101 said:
its human nature, we all want what we cant have only because we cant have it