lost a chance cause i was high

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha so my budies house is parent free for a week so a bunch of us decided to go n smoke there. sure enough more people showed up and this girl who is a year older than me sat near me. she started out by saying "hey i remember you from last time (party)" blah blah but all i wanted to do was sit there and chill and not talk to anyone, especialy since i was in some ****ty hang around clothes, not a nice outfit. but she was playing with her hair,making eye contact, and giving off all the regular signs. she even hinted that she liked how i was so chill and laid back. anyway, fact of the matter is, pot is messing with my game and its obviously time to quit.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lesson:

don't do drugs

Pantera_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't tell you how many chances I've missed because I was burnt-out or paranoid from god damn weed. Certain types of weed make me ill-suited for intereaction with strangers or girls.

Basically, try not to smoke weed around girls unless it's with them. Smoking a joint can be a great way to meet people.

I find that weed is more like a mood amplifier, so don't smoke it unless your sh*t is together, don't hang around narcissists or untrustworthy people while high either.