Los Angeles!!! Djs!!!

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PM me too! we need to help each other out and motivate each other! damn too bad Papas post was 3 years ago...i would have LOVED to visit project Hollywood!

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
21 white guy looking to sarge in oc /la area. I am hoping to go some where fairly busy and do at least 50 if at all possible. Heres my number 562 522 0732just leave a message. I don't care if you are super crapy but you have to make some kind of effort or be positive about this.

Dr. IzzyG

Reaction score
For those who are serious....

I'm 21, and ready to go to the field. I know the material, I just need to practice. Like most guys here, I've very eager to get out there. I know for a fact that I'll crash and burn, but for every mistake I'll come back stronger. I'm at UCLA and available whenever to get this stuff down. Please email me: just.livin.1427@gmail.com. I'm down for 3-4 nights a week.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 18 and very willing to learn from you guys. PM me!

rsaini

Don Juan
Reaction score
i attend USC...stay close to it. the sad part is NO freaking bars around!!...so count me in for a night of awesomeness...PM me!:up:
I'm 21 btw...

joe12345

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats are peoples favorite places to sarge in los angeles ? lots of hb in whole foods

Locus

Reaction score
20/m/SFV hispanic wanting a wing someone energetic to sarge during the weekends during the week im busy Im a begginer tring this stuff out