Loosing a girl without concequences

doctorwhat

Reaction score
This might not seem like a problem but it can be, some guys, including me, just don't know how to ditch a girl they don't like.
I read David DeAngelos article "How to Loose a Girl Fast", and i know from experience that's how you loose a girl, usually one you like.
But i wonder if there's any way to apply this when you want to get rid of a girl?

The biggest problem here (I think) would be damage to your reputation, everyone knows someone and you might want to date that someone.
If you act like an AFC in order to make her loose interest, she'll probably tell people about your annoying ways, and we don't want that do we?

For an example, I've met these two girls, who are good friends, and I got involved with one of them and lost interest, now i want to date her friend, whom I probably would've gone for if I hadn't been misinformed that she had a boyfriend.

I don't see a way to make this happen smoothly, because if I end it by letting her know i'm not interested, her friend wont date me out of solidarity, and if I act like a wuss, her friend wont wanna date me.

What to do?

doctorwhat

Reaction score
BUMP! I really could use some advice on this subject, even if you don't have the perfect answer, just some input would be nice

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To take an objective look at it, you're interested in the friend, but is there any reason to think she has interest in you? Flirting/touching/always ready to hang out? If not, then it doesn't matter, does it?

doctorwhat

Reaction score
I can usually tell when there's a connection, and there seems to be one, and yes, pretty physical when talking to me, sounds excited when on the phone, kinda flirty, writes "kisses" and stuff in text messages, and besides, most girls will like you if you play your cards right.

EDIT: But that's not the issue here, the issue is letting the other girl down easy.

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here is the situation: she's laying in bed next to you, after you completely fullfilled her needs and yours...
DJ: So its getting late
Slvt: yes, yawn, im tired
DJ: so what time you going to leave
Slut: **shocked** um, i guess now
DJ: great! don't let the door hit your a$$

doctorwhat

Reaction score
hahaha, yeah, but I don't have the rude in me to do that, and that'd get me an *******stamp aswell, exactly what i'm trying to avoid

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, sorry, just in a sour mood today.. lol, but do it h0's its funny to see their reaction... most of the time they are like don't ever call me...then they'll text you a day or two later, calling you an ass or something.. all you have to do is be like, "we both enjoyed ourselves, lets do it again"...

doctorwhat

Reaction score
yeah but i don't wanna be with her, and that's pretty much always the result for me when i blow off girls i don't like, they like me more...