Looksmaxxing Goes Mainstream

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genz and Gen A have normalized every red pill terminology and tactic. My little sisters are regularly throwing out terms that I would only hear on this site or on specific YouTube channels.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score

"Looksmaxxing is a practice in which people perform several body care routines in an effort to improve ones physical appearance. Some of these practices are fairly common and standard, such as clearing up facial acne, going to the gym, getting a new haircut, or moisturizing..."

All counsel we regularly received in the pages of Maxim and FHM, back in The 90s-early '10s, and from pre-Woke Askmen during The 2000s-15. Tough to not mourn the days when we simply refereed to such things as "embracing adulthood"*, instead of lapsing into Manosphere gibberish. It's a relief to read that many young men seem to be rediscovering what was once self-evident though

*This isn't even especially modern

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Might as well call it SimpMaxxing
A fella goes grooms, exercises, eats well, looks after his psychological and intellectual health, and wears fresh, chic clothes for himself, first and foremost. Today, being honest enough to admit that arousing the lust of beautiful women is a perk of all the aforementioned is now labelled "simping", by a handful of societal dropouts in The Manosphere

Who've hoodwinked and bamboozled many of us into believing that they're the keeper of esoteric truths, incomprehensible to only them. The so-called "thinking" of these Red Pill Ayatollahs is no less bankrupt than the anemic ruminations one hears out of The Woke

https://compassionthemovement.wordp...irst issue is that,crutch for your self worth

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
This is an appropriate reaction to a mating environment where women have endless choices that are easily accessible.
That, or a growing number of us realizing that once a guy reaches the age of majority, it's incumbent on him to prioritize his own self-care. Rather than (As both The Woke Left AND The Manosphere assert)waiting on society to change in some dramatic way, BEFORE we do the basics for ourselves

This was all self-explanatory

to men who lived in the far-from-antiquated past

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That, or a growing number of us realizing that once a guy reaches the age of majority, it's incumbent on him to prioritize his own self-care. Rather than (As both The Woke Left AND The Manosphere assert)waiting on society to change in some dramatic way, BEFORE we do the basics for ourselves

This was all self-explanatory

to men who lived in the far-from-antiquated past
At 5:15, the author talks about how leading men in the Golden Age of Hollywood were much taller than their contemporaries. :mad: :mad:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
At 5:15, the author talks about how leading men in the Golden Age of Hollywood were much taller than their contemporaries. :mad: :mad:
He's wrong though. Paul Newman, Brando, James Dean, John Garfield, Bogart, and a s-it-ton more actors from this era were medium height-points below

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genz and Gen A have normalized every red pill terminology and tactic. My little sisters are regularly throwing out terms that I would only hear on this site or on specific YouTube channels.
Yup I remember seeing on younger women's profile that they are

"looking for an Alpha who is willing to simp for her"

or

"Not looking for a simp"

These terms were not known by women unless they were looking for them now women are using red pill terminology in their vernacular (im talking mainly the younger ones) I remember 2 years ago I went on a date with a 24 year old and she asked me about my thoughts on Andrew Tate, I noticed her frown when I said I liked his takes on banks and self-improvement and quickly changed the subject

RP stuff has blown up all over social media now I don't even bring that shyt up to women it's a fool's errand nor do I care to as I feel I have outgrown a lot of RP tropes which In real life is not applicable in day to day situations especially when it comes to dating women. It's more so a framework but if you had a father or positive masculine role figures in your life a lot of this stuff is just common sense!

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
RP stuff has blown up all over social media now...
Alongside Woke gobbledygook
1:28:40-1:29:12

The near-extinction of clear communication is advancing our civilization, morally and intellectually, in ways unseen since the rise of Reality TV

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The purpose of becoming ANY form of a dj is to be able to more easily meet new women. So these " super simps" are djs, even if they wont identify as such.

Every new and sometimes even women who know you for years gotta first of all Notice you. Nobody cares how you achieve that goal.

Once such a ma in knee deep in the game he'll learn the hard way that looks and "only" 25% of the equation. Its gets you more job interviews, but you are yet far removed from your "dream job".

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alongside Woke gobbledygook
1:28:40-1:29:12

The near-extinction of clear communication is advancing our civilization, morally and intellectually, in ways unseen since the rise of Reality TV
The issue is most men swear by RP talking points and tropes but don't go out to experience life, women, etc for themselves so then you have guys regurating things. Then when a guy like me comes along and says hey guys there women over there that like nerdy guys everyone things I'm lying or selling kool-aide

But it is what it is, I noticed that there a lot of guys who don't need "Red Pill" but therapy and mental help. I don't mean that as an insult but women isn't SOME guy's problems,