Looks

Kallaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone Much cooler said:
@ the OP you look fine. You on campus, be social w/ everyone. Become the guy to know. Join a club of something your good at. Being black has its pros/cons. since your on campus the cons dont apply. Like someone else said, blacks=cool as far as parties/dancing ect go. College=parties. college is where you should be shining.

Next personally i dress a bit more high end. I like express & polo, but i also do causal too.
I have polos,sweaters,and a dress shirt If I feel like looking a little preppy.

our school really isn't a party school, but there are other colleges around. I need to freaking learn how to drive dammit, too busy though. Joining a club tomorrow.

Nexus Polaris said:
The key is this; no matter what you look like, what your life circumstances are, money situation, etc. just OWN it. Don't fake it like you're trying to convince yourself that you're good enough. Literally just stop giving a fvck. Make your life goal everyday when you wake up simply to entertain yourself and enjoy your day. Nothing more. It might sound counter-intuitive, but you'd be amazed at how much of an impact this will have on how women respond to you.

When you're actively trying to seek out women (particularly at the beginning before you get good at it), you'll be constantly putting out this subtle needy vibe that women can sense and will be very turned off by. But when you don't give a sh!t and you're just kind of bouncing around doing whatever you want, women will be drawn to you like moths to a flame because you will appear fun. And women LOVE fun guys.
I wanna stop giving a fvck but I feel lonely as hell. I can't even get close to my acquaintances, It's like they don't really care to be friends or something. I just end up doing work all day. It's a real pain.

Kallaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, Joined a soccer club today, and luckily the dudes and girls practice together. Knew a couple of the guys and a chick from around campus, talked to them and some other people. Saw this cute quiet chick but was too nervous to talk to her-I really should have said something but I had nothing to say.

so, anyway I'm gonna talk to this girl (it's so freaking hard to find approachable girls on campus) The problem is, I don't really feel like I have anything to offer this girl.Not being able to drive or not having real friends to hang out with really fvcks with my head.Whatever, better than waiting.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have not read this thread but cannot stress enough how looks is such a small part of HB success. Really, its just such a tiny part of the equation. I'm talking about a healthy male that is not obese or has 2 heads. As long as you are good with that the rest is up to you, attitude, clothes, confidence, etc... thats all that matters.