Looks vs personality

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All it is is value.. some chicks just have weird ideas that they don't admit as to what value actually is.

Personality to some is called immature by others, ambition by some is called lack of personailty by others. Who knows.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say you walk in with 5 hot women and you're deemed gay...
No doubt about it, but it still flips the pre-selection attraction switch. If women think you're gay, it plays to your advantage anyway. You can fly under the radar when you approach them so their b1tch shield is lower and before they know it, you're fvcking them. Attraction is not a choice.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
All it is is value.. some chicks just have weird ideas that they don't admit as to what value actually is.

Personality to some is called immature by others, ambition by some is called lack of personailty by others. Who knows.
In my experience, women are more alike than you'd think. Hell, people in general are alike. "Men are just ugly women"

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey said:
I still maintain that any guy with a clean appearance (well groomed, nice clothes) and good game can get any woman.
And your still full of sh*t. theres problems with that line of thought:

1. if its possible for a well groomed guy to get ANY woman, then your implying that it is impossible for someone to have a 100% success rate; they can get every woman they try. a 100% success rate is impossible. as one guy pointed out(son of the most high, i think is his name), women are different. This is due to variance in genetic influences and evnironmental influence which dictate what type of men a given woman will bang. And these will be different from woman to woman. So if women are different, then what will work for some or most, wont work for others, therefore, success rate =/= 100%. and your full of it for thinking that looks dont matter, and being clean-cut with good game can get you any woman.

2. Id say 80-90% (a rough, but probably close guess) of women wont bang a guy unless they think hes good looking, therefore looks are a requirement. just keep in mind, women are different, and some woman can find a guy hot, that from your perspective is ugly. remember, youre a guy, your not a good of judge as what is an attractive man as women are. and hes only ugly if women think hes ugly, not if you think hes ugly. hes only hot if women think hes hot, not if you think hes hot. So basically, being clean cut aint gonna cu t it. She gotta think your hot, even if most women dont think your hot, for pretty much any given woman, she has to think your hot, or nothing works. looks are a requirement.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
And your still full of sh*t. theres problems with that line of thought:

1. if its possible for a well groomed guy to get ANY woman, then your implying that it is impossible for someone to have a 100% success rate; they can get every woman they try.
That didn't make any sense...if a well groomed guy with perfect game can get any woman, it is POSSIBLE for him to have 100% success rate. Typo?

a 100% success rate is impossible.
That's your opinion. I don't have 100% success rate, but I believe it's possible for me or any guy to have 100% success rate if they put in the work.

as one guy pointed out(son of the most high, i think is his name), women are different. This is due to variance in genetic influences and evnironmental influence which dictate what type of men a given woman will bang. And these will be different from woman to woman. So if women are different, then what will work for some or most, wont work for others, therefore, success rate =/= 100%.
OK, women are different. They have different personality quirks, different cultural upbringings, etc etc; fair enough.

That doesn't mean what attracts them is different.

and your full of it for thinking that looks dont matter, and being clean-cut with good game can get you any woman.
I don't think looks don't matter. I just don't think they're as important as having a tight game. Being good looking makes the game easier, but tight game trumps looks any day.

2. Id say 80-90% (a rough, but probably close guess) of women wont bang a guy unless they think hes good looking, therefore looks are a requirement. just keep in mind, women are different, and some woman can find a guy hot, that from your perspective is ugly. remember, youre a guy, your not a good of judge as what is an attractive man as women are. and hes only ugly if women think hes ugly, not if you think hes ugly. hes only hot if women think hes hot, not if you think hes hot. So basically, being clean cut aint gonna cu t it. She gotta think your hot, even if most women dont think your hot, for pretty much any given woman, she has to think your hot, or nothing works. looks are a requirement.
Close, but not quite. Women will only bang men they're physically attracted to, but you can make a woman physically attracted to you without being good looking. Women aren't as visually oriented as men. They have different attraction switches than us.

NatRat

Reaction score
Distant Light said:
Totally wrong because in order to even get a **** buddy you have to game her and your game basically consist of your personality, bodylanguage, voice, and style (The way you dress) yes looks matter to a certain extent but you got guys in wheel chairs and severe burns on there face still pulling girls. Like that other guy had said look at some of the guys who get girls who are ugly. Have you ever seen how steve P looks...

Girls aren't much a of a looks person as you would think its all about social conditioning as to why they logically try to say they base who they go out with on looks.
I'm with you. Personality is more important than looks. Looks may get you noticed, but it's your game that gets the girl.

Doddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Looks get you noticed"

Exactly, you have to get noticed to demonstrate your personality!

Personality IS important because it is what makes you YOU and without it you're as useful as a stone.

Looks ARE important because no matter how good you are with your "game" if you are as ugly as sin, i mean if you look like someone tried to put out a fire with a screwdriver you have to work on it.
I don't see any morbidly obese fellas with good lookin ladies...unless they have the money to indulge them.

Now looks, you just have to make an effort and not think you're too cool to bath. Thats all, get in shape coz its healthy.

Course some women are all about the aestetics. You don't need these loser-trons.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey said:
That didn't make any sense...if a well groomed guy with perfect game can get any woman, it is POSSIBLE for him to have 100% success rate. Typo?

That's your opinion. I don't have 100% success rate, but I believe it's possible for me or any guy to have 100% success rate if they put in the work.

OK, women are different. They have different personality quirks, different cultural upbringings, etc etc; fair enough.

That doesn't mean what attracts them is different......................
yeah, it was a typo, youre implying that its possible to get a 100% success rate if its possible for a guy to get any woman. This is one of many areas where you are delusional. 1st of all, not all women are even into men, ie lesbians, by their existance alone makes a 100% success rate impossible, but it doesnt end there. You have women who have really bizaar tastes, they think brad pitt is ugly, maybe they only like fat guys or some bizaar fetish where they wont date the guy unless he has that trait, okay, so most typically attractive men wont have a chance with them, lets add those weirdos to the list along with the lesbos. And then you have the variance in tastes, some women prefer white men only, some prefer only black men, This is tedious, I could go on. ITs obvious that there is no single trait that a man can possess that will attract ALL women! this kills your rediculous theory that a 100% success rate is possible. high success rates? yes, 100% success rate? impossible! This is not opinion, its an obvious logical fact, if women are different, then theres no way there will be one thing that can work on all. USE LOGIC MAN! Are you that delusional or what?

And your naive to think women arent as visual as men. oh so naive my son. Looks matter, women are shallow in this respect just as men are! this is one thing women do have in common with men. It looks like mASF has your brain fried to me! theyre full of it! Theres a place called hooters (im sure you know, youve probably been to one), lots of men like to go there not for the beer or wings, but to gogle at all the fine ladies that will wait on them. we respond very well to a womans looks, and its very important in terms of sex partners, women are the same way. If there was a hooters for women, where buff men wearing almost nothing could serve women while they order a hamberger, you would see just as much women flocking to "hooters for women" as men flock to the hooters we know and enjoy. my point, women are just as visual as men are they responde well to a mans looks, and it is important for a sex partner. If you dont beleive me about the hooters thing (which is a perfect example of how visual women really are), I dare you to go ask one of your female friends, girl friends or what ever, shell agree with me about the hooters thing. shell say "YES!!! Id love to have some beef cake wait on me, and Ill stair at his ass when he walks away with my order, blah,blah.. etc.". women are just as bad as we are, theyre just way more covert about it. Women stair at guy's butts, they even stair at guys crotches and try to guess how big his **** is, women are perverts just like men, and theyre visual! Trust me son, women are visual, just like us.

looks are important. Im not saying personality isnt either, that is just as important, my point is, you must be good looking before personality can even work for you, otherwise, an awesome personality wont do sh!t. and so this basically means, that looks make or break you. sucks doesnt it? no body said life was fair.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sell yourself, put yourself out there.

Ever wonder why short guys are aggressive? they're pissed motherf*ckers.
They make up for what they lack and they do a damn good job at it, mostly anyway.

Why does the ugly mofo the hb9...they make up for what they lack by being assertive/aggressive. they're pissed motherf*ckers.

You can say the good looking person has most things handed to them on a silver plate, people in society are nice to them and polite because they are deemed having good genes, and its pleasing to look at them. With this in mind, it leaves little room for *some* good looking people to develop a need or persona to be a socializer with a great personality.

Good looking people can be a pissed motherf*cker such as those i listed above, but only if they make an effort to be more than what society believes they should be (eyecandy). Everyone has a chance to develop personality, it just depends are you going to let your looks speak or your words and actions?

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, it was a typo, youre implying that its possible to get a 100% success rate if its possible for a guy to get any woman. This is one of many areas where you are delusional. 1st of all, not all women are even into men, ie lesbians, by their existance alone makes a 100% success rate impossible, but it doesnt end there.
I didn't forget lesbians. I believe even lesbians can appriciate a good c0ck every now and then. It's evolutionary biology. How do you think gay men have kids?

You have women who have really bizaar tastes, they think brad pitt is ugly, maybe they only like fat guys or some bizaar fetish where they wont date the guy unless he has that trait, okay, so most typically attractive men wont have a chance with them, lets add those weirdos to the list along with the lesbos. And then you have the variance in tastes, some women prefer white men only, some prefer only black men, This is tedious, I could go on. ITs obvious that there is no single trait that a man can possess that will attract ALL women! this kills your rediculous theory that a 100% success rate is possible. high success rates? yes, 100% success rate? impossible! This is not opinion, its an obvious logical fact, if women are different, then theres no way there will be one thing that can work on all. USE LOGIC MAN! Are you that delusional or what?
Women only THINK they're only attracted to a certain "type." Strangely enough, when a woman finds a man she's attracted to who doesn't fit into her usual type she will change her requirements to fit him in. That's where the PUA fits in - he's able to dynamically find those attraction switches.

And your naive to think women arent as visual as men. oh so naive my son. Looks matter, women are shallow in this respect just as men are! this is one thing women do have in common with men. It looks like mASF has your brain fried to me! theyre full of it!
Actually I haven't visited mASF in over a year. That place still exists? I don't think women are as attracted to looks as men are. It's not a matter of being shallow, it's a matter of biology. A man's best chance of making healthy babies is by knocking up as many of the best looking women he can find. A woman's best chance of making healthy babies is by finding a man who will stay with her and insure her survival during her pregnancy and the early childhood years.

Theres a place called hooters (im sure you know, youve probably been to one), lots of men like to go there not for the beer or wings, but to gogle at all the fine ladies that will wait on them. we respond very well to a womans looks, and its very important in terms of sex partners, women are the same way.
The existance of Hooters does not prove your point.

If there was a hooters for women, where buff men wearing almost nothing could serve women while they order a hamberger, you would see just as much women flocking to "hooters for women" as men flock to the hooters we know and enjoy. my point, women are just as visual as men are they responde well to a mans looks, and it is important for a sex partner.
Why do you think there isn't a Hooters for women? Why aren't there thousands of stripclubs that say Men Men Men, like the strip clubs that say Girls Girls Girls for us?

Here's a hint: Women aren't as attracted to looks as we are.

If you dont beleive me about the hooters thing (which is a perfect example of how visual women really are), I dare you to go ask one of your female friends, girl friends or what ever, shell agree with me about the hooters thing. shell say "YES!!! Id love to have some beef cake wait on me, and Ill stair at his ass when he walks away with my order, blah,blah.. etc.". women are just as bad as we are, theyre just way more covert about it. Women stair at guy's butts, they even stair at guys crotches and try to guess how big his **** is, women are perverts just like men, and theyre visual! Trust me son, women are visual, just like us.
If you think women consciously know what they want, you're in for a rude awakening.

looks are important. Im not saying personality isnt either, that is just as important, my point is, you must be good looking before personality can even work for you, otherwise, an awesome personality wont do sh!t. and so this basically means, that looks make or break you. sucks doesnt it? no body said life was fair.
Looks are important. Being good looking isn't. You should take care of yourself to the point of being well groomed, healthy, and dressing well. After that, you can get any woman with tight enough game :D

I highly recommend you look into Mystery Method GOGL. It will really open your eyes.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey said:
I didn't forget lesbians. I believe even lesbians can appriciate a good c0ck every now and then. It's evolutionary biology. How do you think gay men have kids?
still wont budge eh? now your trying to argue that lesbians really arent lesbians just to maintain the possibility of a 100% success rate. you are in denial

Women only THINK they're only attracted to a certain "type." Strangely enough, when a woman finds a man she's attracted to who doesn't fit into her usual type she will change her requirements to fit him in. That's where the PUA fits in - he's able to dynamically find those attraction switches.
um no, if shes attracted to him, hes her type, no modifying her requirements. hes just not the "most common type" of the type she likes.

Actually I haven't visited mASF in over a year. That place still exists? I don't think women are as attracted to looks as men are. It's not a matter of being shallow, it's a matter of biology. A man's best chance of making healthy babies is by knocking up as many of the best looking women he can find. A woman's best chance of making healthy babies is by finding a man who will stay with her and insure her survival during her pregnancy and the early childhood years.
um, being shallow=looks are a must. and I never denied that it was a matter of biology. if you wanna speak biologically about it, then its biological that women will require a man look good to bang him. Then you talk about evolutionary psychology ****. dont you know evolution is just a theory? it has many holes in it. thats probably not even the true reason why we prefer an attractive woman or why our genes dictate that we care about looks.

The existance of Hooters does not prove your point.
if you would read, and then think it would. it means that men are highly visual. and if a female hotters existed that was successful(it would be), it will mean the same for women, which you argue against.

Why do you think there isn't a Hooters for women? Why aren't there thousands of stripclubs that say Men Men Men, like the strip clubs that say Girls Girls Girls for us?
strip clubs arent exactly the same thing as hooters. not all women will go to a male strip club as readily as they would a female hooters. its the stigma attatched to being sexual for women. you know, the slut thing. duh, dont you know a man is praised for bainging tons of ladies, but if a woman baings tons of guys, shes a slut? its stigmatized in our society for a woman to be sexual. alot of women are in a way, in the closet about being openly sexual like men are. this is why women would have an easier time ordering food from a beefcake than openly going to see a guy strip naked, becuase the hooters guy is not getting naked or stripping, and theres the pretense to order food, no obvious intentions to induldge in sexual pleasure of gogling at a beefcake like at a stripclub, where such intentions are obvious, which some women wouldnt feel comfortable doing. But times are changing, the slut thing is starting to disolve, more bachlorette parties are becoming more and more common for example, only further proving my point that women are just like men in being just as visual as us. if women were not stigmatized as being a slut anytime she acts sexual, then we would see just as many female strip clubs as male, women would be whistling at hot guys etc. looks would become an obvious requirement for a man

Here's a hint: Women aren't as attracted to looks as we are.
get a clue, they are.

Looks are important. Being good looking isn't. You should take care of yourself to the point of being well groomed, healthy, and dressing well. After that, you can get any woman with tight enough game :D
wow, still asleep eh? hopefully youll wake up one day. but for now, go back to sleep, yes, sleeep. sleeeep.

I highly recommend you look into Mystery Method GOGL. It will really open your eyes.
Ive read mysteries stuff. he sucks, its just another proposed dating method. its not science or anything revealing about women. mostly his stupid delusional opinion on things.

Last edited:

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe if you were waiting for a reply from me, I have nothing more to say on the subject. We were starting to repeat ourselves already. You can go ahead lowering your expectations because of your looks. I'm going to plow ahead and learn how to get more HBs than ever before as I improve my game :D