Looks Determined by **** Your Wearing?

SexinEar

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I ment for the title to be Looks Determined by SHIRT YOUR WEARING, srry.
It feels like I have shirts that make me look like absolute sh!t and shirts that make me look good. Anyone else notice this or am I a fuc*ing looney ball. I waste a lot of money on clothes I dont wear bc most of my shirts randomly make me look like sh!t.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, you're not alone.

I look like sh!t when wearing simple tshirts and shorts, but once the suit comes on I can give Brad ****ing Pitt a run for his money.

ORTIZ SANCHEZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had girls tell me i like you how you look in this shirt or that shirt looks "weird" on you so i guess a shirt does have a lot to do with and the type of chick you want to impress like there is chicks who like polo shirts some who like southpole shirts . i think shirts are important its like the 1st thing chicks notice your face than your shirt than your whole body

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its really important to find clothes that match your innate style and wear what you're comfortable in.

For myself, I have a very difficult time finding clothes that fit me due to my weird measurements...and having to get dress shirts, etc tailored after you buy em is a huge pain. So I prefer to dress down unless I have to. I think comfort = confidence when it comes to clothes.

Also I think being fit is crucial. You can look great in crap clothing if you have a great build.