Looking for some opinions on this unfamiliar situation

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, its like this; I have a close female friend (we'll call her "H"), her BFF sees my pics on her camera and thinks I'm "yummy", asks to meet me. I get with "H", her BF, and another couple @ a bar. The BFF meets us there.

We have a couple drinks, then we all venue change. I isolate BFF and we're talking, definitely clicking. Everyone else leaves, she and I close the bar 2 hours later. I ask her to follow me home, she agrees.

I tell her I had fun, and to give me her #. She agrees, then goes to hug me. I hug her, then kiss close. She's likes it, is kissing back, she starts with the tongue a little. I'm thinking f-close all the way........then her phone goes off! She doesn't answer but says she has to go, kisses me on the cheek and goes.

I called her 2 days later and no answer. No problem, called another HB, gotta spin those plates. She calls me back the next day and tells me that she had fun, and is attracted to me, BUT she's 2 weeks out of an LTR, and doesn't know exactly where she stands with the guy, etc. I tell her that's cool, but I had called her the day before to see if she was free later in the week. I say if she's got other things going on maybe some other time and tell her I've gotta go.

SHE PANICS! She says " No, I do want to spend some time with you, I just don't want to confuse myself. I just want to be honest with you that I do have some stuff going on in my life. Maybe if we hang out together with "H" and her BF, would that be ok?" I say we'll talk about it later, I really gotta go.

"H" and I go out 3 days later and BFF shows up, sits next to me, lots of eye contact, touching, laughing, etc. We venue change and meet more friends, close the bar again. She and "H" come to my place. I set "H" up on the sofa and BFF and I go out to the balcony and talk. We make out for a minute or two, then SHE'S GOTTA GO! I walk her to the car, kiss her, and she goes. I've since talked to "H" and she says I'm all the BFF talks about.

So obviously this girl is interested. She texts and calls me at least every other day. When we kiss I feel her heartbeat accelerate. "H" tells me that BFF asks her to ask me out to the bar, so that she can come along. So WTF? Is this just her way of staying outta the sack with me? If so, why? So I won't think she's a slut? I don't think she's playing a malicious game, and I trust "H" when she tells me BFF isn't like that, but if anyone can offer some insight or a different perspective I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
BFF was dumped by her previous boyfriend and is using you as a crutch, hoping that her ex boyfriend will take her back. Whenever she leaves you, it's probably because her ex boyfriend is calling her to come over.

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Thanks. That makes sense. I'll just continue to keep her low priority and f-close her as soon as the opportunity presents itself. I thought it was a little fishy that she would be wanting to meet a new guy 2 weeks after getting out of an LTR (of course I didn't know that going in). Maybe this dude dumped her, then found out she was meeting someone and started talking that "maybe we have a chance" shizz. Who knows!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first problem is trying to think LOGIC when dealing with a woman.Think[at the bar] emotionally like a little girl- "OOOH kissing him is nice,I like it. The phone call brought her back to the nun.When you call her the next day-now she's thinking logically like a nun-"he just wants in my pants". Now SHE'S looking for the bar excuse again-OK , I slept with him,but I was DRUNK. Remember, she has to explain it to her GF's-one who knows you.

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Sod, I was wondering how much it had to do with what "H" and the other girls might say, too. Chicks are mortified at the thought of looking like a slvt to their homegirls. All {I know for sure is "H" called me last night to make plans for Saturday and said that BFF is DEFINITELY coming, so we'll see!

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
....and we have a winner! OFWHAP was correct. She is now back with the ex-BF. Thanks for playing! UGH!