Looking for recommendations

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

I want to improve my inner game/confidence, not so much to 'pick up' but just to have the confidence/ability/knowledge to strike up a conversation with a hottie.

Also, does anyone know of any good info from women about what they are looking for? Like clothes, looks, tips, etc.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly recommend you read stuff from Juggler and David Deangelo.

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm more interested in natural game. I looked at the ****y/funny routine but it's not me. I'll jibe a bit when I'm comfortable, but yeah his stuff it aint really me.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magnatolia said:
I'm more interested in natural game. I looked at the ****y/funny routine but it's not me. I'll jibe a bit when I'm comfortable, but yeah his stuff it aint really me.
juggler is 100% natural game.

There are no routines.

The whole routine is based on just being yourself and portraying it in the best way possible by taking certain guidelines into account.

You clearly have no idea what the method is about.

I can send you some stuff to read the Juggler Method. Just pm me.

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey ChrisZ, thanks for the vids. I wasn't having a dig at Juggler's method, haven't actually looked at it before.

Thanks again.

kakashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
write down a list of everything that fvcks you off. and think of it every time you get approach anxiety

Personally feminism/anti-men drives me up the wall, when i see a HB i think "fvcking hell kakashi your not gonna get let some punks ass witch get the better of you, because of a bit of social conditioning? ARRRGGHHHH"