Looking for advice to improve this circumstance

Ian Gots Game

Banned
Reaction score
Cal's Friend

I am 16 and a junior. I have a lot of success w/ girls and am popular but I am a perfectionist and so am always a little frustrated. Anyway that is not what this post is about. There is this senior guy Cal that I seriously have talked to maybe once in my life. For some reason or another this guy talks s*** about me to other people. From time to time his friends see me and say "Oh look its Cal's friend" and mock me like that. Someone told me he was going to beat me up at a game but I didnt go (not because of that, my car was in the shop.) I am confused because when I pass this guy alone in the hall he doesn't even say anything or even acknowledge that I am there. Nonetheless, I know he contininues to talk s*** because his senior friends keep mocking me. It is getting embarrassing and I am not an angry person but this sucks.

By the way, this kid is huge he's 6' 3 probably 245-55. My friend is in his wieghts class and told me he benched 340! So fighting him is not an option. I could beat the s*** out of one of his friends that mocks me but I don't want Cal to do anything, he's leaving me alone as of now. Should I just put up with the humiliation for another month until school's out? I don't want to be pu$$y but I don't want to get beat up either.

Last edited:

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as long as he doesn't come and beat your ass, who gives a **** what he says

just shrug it off

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
he has a crush on you, take him out and show him a nice time.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...don't be a wuss.

Sometimes you gotta fight for respect. If you aren't confident in your fighting techniques, skills, or strength, take martial arts, boxing or kickboxing.

Just remember, the gals will be watching but if you beat the snot out of him, it's HIGHLY likely that hawt girls will want ya. <3

Voyager

Reaction score
Well, what can I say? This Cal guy sounds like a loser
I am confused because when I pass this guy alone in the hall he doesn't even say anything or even acknowledge that I am there.
THis makes me think that he just wants attention and you are what gets him this. He chooses you as a target because you make an easy target. Everybody likes to make fun of popular people (just watch the comedy channel. They never talk about people you've never heard of).

What can you do? just wait out the school year and you'll forget all about him.

On the other hand, teencraft may have a point. :D

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know much of help. The only thing that comes to mind is play games with him. Hang out with who he wants. Talk stuff about him.

^Probably not the best advice.

Ian Gots Game

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks y'all

Minor detail I neglected on at the outset: He wants this girl who happens to be a close friend. She’s a 7 and we promised to never like each other (though people think we’re a couple because we’re together so often). She would never like him and “thinks he’s gross”. Oh well, that’s beside the point. The point is that I can’t have my F***ing respectability affected by this idiot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by teencraft
he has a crush on you, take him out and show him a nice time.
WTF? Is that supposed to be funny or something?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I suppose I understand the allegory now, hope I didn’t come across too hostile of a jackass. Yes but no; being 5'10" 155lbs, it isn’t in my best interest to fight a guy who I give up 4 inches and almost a hundred pounds to.