Long time since a girl made me melt like that

wakeforce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long time since a girl made me feel like that

Hey fellow DJ's. Been a long time I came here, I didn't have any girl troubles and all for a while. but now it's just come back, and it's reallly weird.

Since my first girlfriend, I can't say I've really had a real crush on someone. Sex was good and all, but never that "special" feeling. Well, I've had some kind of weird blind date yesterday (humor show, was hella fun), and the girl is just PER-FECT. I know I dhouldn't say that, she's not any better than I am blahblahblah all that crap, but damnit I can't believe I'm falling for a girl I've met once.

I'm even down to using dirty tactics of using my friend to get info on her, did she like me, how did she find her date, etc. I know if she knows about this I'm pretty close to auto-screwed.

Another thing that freaks me out is that after the show, I brought her back to her house (joking around telling her I didn't want her to get mugged and all), but when came the time to say good, bye, she was kinda fast to turn around. I just asked her "hug?", and she gave it to me but it seemed awkward. I shouldn't be stressed out about this simple thing, because everything else went pretty smooth, show was nice, girl laughed a lot and all that ****, but darn it's just weird.

Don't know what I really want you guys to tell me, but I had to tell my story. I don't want to go back to AFC state, that would suck. I wasn't that way before. (Well I was, but a long time ago)

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
play it cool dont be such an afc.

u should know how much shes diggin u just by her body language throughout the date.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask your friend any of that sh1t. Just call her up and invite her on a second date. If she agrees (and doesn't flake), she's interested. If she gives BS excuses, she's not interested and you move on.

wakeforce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
Don't ask your friend any of that sh1t. Just call her up and invite her on a second date. If she agrees (and doesn't flake), she's interested. If she gives BS excuses, she's not interested and you move on.
Good advice :D