Long story...

twotyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so last Friday I asked this girl out and she said yes. So later that day I get off work and she called me and said she was at this mall in the next town over with 2 of her friends. She wanted me to come up so I went n got 2 friends and we went there. When we got there I was nervous so I just walked around with 2 of my friends for a while. Then about a half an hour later she called and said she was at Mcdonalds and had to go back to our town to drop one of her friends off. But she said her friends' dad said he'd pay for them to go to the movies so we got back to our town and went to the movies. Turned out that they had already picked a movie"Failure to launch" some chick flick. So we get inside and I didn't even get to sit beside her! My friend was between her n me. And she wasn't really talking to me(seemed kinda nervous also) So I got mad and said I was getting a drink and I just left. Well I thought things were pretty much messed up from there but after wards she n her friends kept textin me -they were pissed and I kinda apologized for leavin and I said I didn't think things were fixable from there-her friends n her said they were though. She told me to call her which I did the next morning. Wr really didn't know what to say then. N she said she didn't care what happened from there. So I go on w/ the rest of my day thinkin I had screwed things up when later that night she called and wanted me to meet her at the Dairy Queen. I did and we drove around for bout 30 mins and talked. Afterwards she said we were good so I guess things were fixed. So later on I was talkin to a friend and thought I should leave something on her comment page of myspace. So an hour later heres what I came up with.
SORRY I LEFT AND WALKED AWAY,
BUT THINGS WERE ****ED AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY,
MAYBE NEXT TIME I'LL SEE THINGS THRU,
AND HOPEFULLY BY THEN I'M STILL TALKING TO YOU,

(BUT) ONE THINGS FOR SURE YOU DRIVE FASTER THAN ME,
THOUGH RED HAS EIGHT CYLINDERS JUST WAITIN TO SCREAM,
SO EVEN THOUGH THE HIGHWAYS OPEN DON'T THINK I'LL LET YOU PASS,
CAUSE RED WILL BLOW BY SINCE YOUR CARS NOT THAT FAST,

YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT THE STARS AND NOW MY CAR'S WET,
THOUGH IT'LL BE ALRIGHT CAUSE I'M NOT AT ALL UPSET,
SO FOR NOW I'LL SAY GOODNIGHT AND HOPE YOU AREN'T TOO MAD,
BUT MAYBE THINGS WILL WORK AND WON'T BE ALL THAT BAD.

(the stuff about driving is from us taking turns passin each other on the highway n just messin around. N the thing about the starts is from how she said is there aren't any stars out at night it means its gonna rain.)
So fast forward to this week. Were going out but this weekend shes away at her dad's house n has to work so we'll have to do something next weekend.
So what do you guys think? BTW shes really hot and also a varsity cheerleader but shes too nice and doesn't laugh at all the things I think are funny since I find some mean stuff funny. Shes also a virgin and my friend said she said she won't give it up.

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude i think that these were a great variety of good moves. there were only two things i didnt like about your long story. one is that the poem was too long. you probably shouldve just stuck with the first few lines or so. second, i dont like the that she wont put out part but whatever

twotyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do u mean about" the wont put out part? I'm not really worried about that.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
A poem! Cute!

I'm going to read this post in two parts.
a) Did I react in a good way to the movie blowoff?
b) How do I get her?

Part A
If I'm being ignored, you'd be damned to stop me from talking a nice LONG walk. I would of texted back that I'm out for a walk, and shut off the phone.

There are a million ways to react to a given situation, if you got the night run, I guess you can say that it was a good reaction of you.
---
Part B
Seems like fun, passing each other and dragging. I'd try to share one car and take a small roadtrip to a town/city. Go do something there (imagine), and let her drive for a bit too.

You've got the connection by what I see, now you have to start the dating process. Don't ask, just tell and do. ^^,

twotyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool were going out sometime this week. Me n her are good right now.

twotyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem is finding a day that were both not working.

twotyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also when it comes to being physical she seems kinda shy at that. How do I get her to hold hands when were walking around or something? Should I just grab her hand or what?

twotyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she sent me a text saying maybe we'd be better off as friends. what the hell?!

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
:\, not a surprising reaction by her, but yet oddly out of place for what you've previsously said.

Maybe she's a flirt god, but then again, you haven't exactly tried to do anything.

In these cases, I would give her what she wishes for, and that's not a friend that acts like the boyfriend she never had. What I would be doing is being cold and NOT PLAYING HER MIND GAMES, she's PLAYING YOUR MIND GAME. Throw her the date bone a few times over the next few months, act aloof and don't expect end result (be carefree).

If she bites, awesome. If not, there's always another girl that will drag with you.

twotyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah this sucks though
i'm not gonna ask her out again-thatd be pointless

twotyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
way to bounce back!- i've got a date with another girl today/ its good to always have a few backups lol