Long prom story

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok ive tried to get away from anazlizing but can you guys tell me what the **** happened. So heres my prom story.

I dont want to go. Girl keeps asking to go with me, i tell her im not going and tell her to go with her boyfriend she tells me hes not going and shed like to go with me, she says she thinks im hot.
This goes on for weeks. I finnally agree the day before prom. Turns out the boyfriend who im pretty chill with, can go. She doesnt tell me that shes going with him. I find out from other people and confront her. She says unfortunately this is true but she still loves me. I get pissed with her tell her off and thats the end of that ****.

I ask this other girl to go with me the day of the prom. She says its too sudden she has no dress etc she wasnt planning on going to the prom ever, ok im rejected i feel kind of ****ty but the feeling passes in 1 period.

She comes up to me later and says shes thinking of going actually and will let me know in an hour. I find out that she has told her friends I asked her. She tells me that she will go with me, but her friend might come.

I pick her up from her friends house. She wants her friend to go but her friend doesnt go to the school so I drive just my date to the prom. We talk alittle but not much in the car. (By the way I drive a 2004 Mercedes ML SUV so maybe she likes the car and not me?)

We get there and she disapears a lot with her friend but occasionaly we talk. I talk to a lot of people there in the meantime. The hottest girl in my school who im friends with comes up to me during the song that goes (so sexxyyyy whats the name of it? its really sexual) and starts dancing rubbing me all over my face and trying to get me to dance with her. I reject her advance because I dont want to be a **** to my date.

My date says her friends know of some hotel party and says we can go. I say ok lets go ill drive us there. heres where she gets mad annoying. She keeps apologizing for making me leave the prom early. I tell her its no biggie but she keeps apologizing. Saying im so sorry we dont have to leave lets not leave etc. This goes on for 30 minutes finally we leave.

Then in the car she is still apologizing saying "im a ***** im a bad date etc (referring to herself not me)." She also tells me shes on her period. (red flag?) im genuinely not pissed for leaving early but her apologizing so much is pissing me off. We get to her friends house theyre pretty ghetto and im the preppiest kid ever. My date is like do you want to stay or go to a different party? I want to go to this other party but shes not chill with the people at that party and im not chill with the people at her party. She apologizes more. I wipe something from my eye and shes like "oh my god youre crying im sorry" i was like WTF chill out. she says sorry more. She goes for a kiss but Im just so annoyed i dont even want to kiss her. I say by to her and her friends and drive off.

She calls me up later asking what im doing if Im having fun I just tell her im going to my friends house and she apologizes and says shell talk to me in school.

I come home pissed off and confused as hell. Thats my ****ed up prom story. Discuss what the **** just happened. What the hell was up with the apologizing?

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she was your typical DUMB ASS HO. That's the best explanation that can be given.

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
Well, she was your typical DUMB ASS HO. That's the best explanation that can be given.
Yeah it was mad ****ed up, most people hate her and she knows it. At one point last night shes like "they all like you and they all hate me" being around her kind of bummed me out.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason, I knew going into this post that after reading it I was going to be dumber, but like an idiot, I insisted on going forward and reading.

My only comment is this, WHY THE FVCK DO YOU EVEN CARE?

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a typical self-conscious girl that has no esteem, and thinks she creates all the problems and feels the need to apologize for everything. I hate those *****es.

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigBrent701
WEIRD. You basically lost me after you mentioned your car. :-D gotta love the expensive cars. How the fluck did you manage to get one of those playa?

I thought my 2001 F150 Lariat was expensive
im a rich spoiled preppy kid

Originally posted by UltimateScoundrel
For some reason, I knew going into this post that after reading it I was going to be dumber, but like an idiot, I insisted on going forward and reading.

My only comment is this, WHY THE FVCK DO YOU EVEN CARE?
I was just curious as to what the **** happened that night.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
LOL.

You just got a taste of an AFC chick. You see why chicks don't like AFC guys now. lol.

Thats waht happened.

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
***Update***

I found out from someone she kept talking to in the bathroom that she thought i was a jerk because I kept leaving her during the prom and didnt get her a coursage. She also needed a ride to that hotel party.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wh0re and is a corsage a kinda bunch of flowers or something. Forgive my ignorance but i we dont really have proms as such over here, although a growing number of school are becoming more and more Americanised.

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah a corsage is like a bunch of flowers on a bracelet that a guy gives a prom date and she wears it on her prom dress.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect example of what happens when you let a woman run the show when she doesn't have a plan.

If you're driving the damn car, it's your call to make, not hers.

donjan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mystic
***Update***

I found out from someone she kept talking to in the bathroom that she thought i was a jerk because I kept leaving her during the prom and didnt get her a coursage. She also needed a ride to that hotel party.
Why the **** is she being a ***** about a coursage, you asked her a day in advance and she took long deciding. What is wrong with this? My take is this.

She actually didn't care for you to come with her, but she needed a ride. She realized you would come with her and felt wrong for going somewhere with you without actually caring for you to come ('you can stay here', 'do you want to go somewhere else'). This feeling of guilt came out indirectly though all kinds of little things, she couldn't tell you she's sorry for going somewhere with you for the wrong reason, but she feels guilty as she should. This feeling is showing through constantly apologizing for related little things. She felt sorry for you.

This is just a theory, and I could be completely wrong. Let me know if anyone things this sounds like a possible explanation.

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by donjan
Why the **** is she being a ***** about a coursage, you asked her a day in advance and she took long deciding. What is wrong with this? My take is this.

She actually didn't care for you to come with her, but she needed a ride. She realized you would come with her and felt wrong for going somewhere with you without actually caring for you to come ('you can stay here', 'do you want to go somewhere else'). This feeling of guilt came out indirectly though all kinds of little things, she couldn't tell you she's sorry for going somewhere with you for the wrong reason, but she feels guilty as she should. This feeling is showing through constantly apologizing for related little things. She felt sorry for you.

This is just a theory, and I could be completely wrong. Let me know if anyone things this sounds like a possible explanation.
sounds about right to me. I dont care much for the ho and after all her bull im actually beginning to hate her.

No biggie everyone in my school hates her so i know im not crazy for being annoyed by this retard.

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember during the prom instead of looking at my date I looked in the window at myself thinking dayum I look ****ing hot totally ignoring her haha good times

Also this woman at another party was like "the only thing I regret was not going to my high school prom"
i was thinking to myself "the only thing I regret is going"

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm, the reason why you were so annoyed by this girl was because she was such a wimp.

Guys don't like wimpy girls just as much as girls don't like wimpy guys.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mystic
sounds about right to me. I dont care much for the ho and after all her bull im actually beginning to hate her.

No biggie everyone in my school hates her so i know im not crazy for being annoyed by this retard.
dont hate her, just dont go out of your way for her. You dont gain anything from hating anyone (and no im not a bible basher). Be annoyed about it but treat it as a learning experiance.

EDIT: Craig, i would only partially agree with you, i dont like girls that dont play their role properly (even if i think their role is ****ed up). I prefer wimpy girls to big, butch feminazis who want to crush me under their obese bodies.

rjherche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year, when I was a senior in highschool, I went to prom with this average looking chick b/c honestly I was just beginning my transformation from AFC. She was nuts about me, but I didn't return the sentiment. She didn't care (or at least didn't show it) when we both split up and hung out with our own friends for a while, and I went ahead and danced with some hot girls while she danced with some of her friends. You don't have to exclusively dance with your date at prom, unless maybe she's your girlfriend. She left you anyway, so in general you need to show her that you can have a good time without her.

This particular girl is just an immature highschool chick. Don't worry about her.