Long Distnace BF Destroying

manonfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'M into this girl that in in an LDR with some dude accross the country/ She is very invested it and so is he (her bf)

Facts:

there is alot of sexual tension between me and her. Eye contact, innuendo,etc
we hang out semi-frequently but not super often.

she is aware that i am good with other women and date plenty of them. She has even called me a "players" and often inquires about my "love life" or "Sex life". I play it cool, of course.

As far as i know her BF is an afc/beta type. he sends her messages that read "you are the most beautiful woman in the world..." He is 29 and has only been with 3 women including her.

she never speaks of him to me.

input please!

manonfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
also they only see each other like 4 on holidays. (college students)

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts:

-It's not moral to go around breaking relationships; however, I have stolen a girl from her AFC boyfriend before. :whistle:
-Let me rephrase that: I have RESCUED a girl from her AFC boyfriend before, haha.
-If she's really into her boyfriend, you have been friend-zoned(I doubt it).
-If she likes you and she's a valuable girl, she will break with bf 1st & then get to know you more(you don't want her doing this to you later).
-If you are more masculine, high-value, and just plain fun and she is interested in you (which is what I'm thinking based on your post), then she'll start giving you more hints and then the green light.
-Chicks in LDR's get lonely and bored--there's only so much that can be done over phone calls, Skype, and letters.
-College students usually do this(I ended a relationship myself just like this one about 3 weeks ago).
-Remember women are emotional creatures and it might take her time to "get over her ex" and clear the runway so that you can land in her pie.

A picture would be a nice incentive to give you my opinion; I'm all the way in CA, so don't worry I'm not gonna steal her :p

manonfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks robyn, i won't send you a pick but I'd say she a stong 8 or higher depending on your standards.

I don't feel like i'm entirely friendszoned, since she sees me as a sexual being. I tell her about my exploits from time to time. maybe there's some sort of holding tank middle ground.

is it possible to have a ***** raincheck? ha!

Her bf seems lame i feel like im doing them both a favor. she gets a better man he gets some perspective and social dynamics