Long distance hook up?

BigBCTD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a chick online recently. We've been chatting a little bit here and there. At least every 3 days. She's interested in meeting and so am I, but between her schedule and mine it's gonna be a week or more from now till we can get together. My question is do I keep up the chatting until we can meet up or just drop off until I can set up a date?

Also, how's a good way to get her to send a full body pic without her thinking her size is a concern. All her pics are selfies and I suspect she's a little bit bigger girl, which to some extent is ok with me.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Why did you respond to an ad with nothing but selfies?

BigBCTD

Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren't all selfies. It's just hard to see what she really looks like in most. I have an idea but its not 100% until I see her in person.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with saying it's a little hard to tell how you look from your pics, would you mind sending better ones? If she's insulted and stops talking to you oh well, she was just some online chick anyway.

I don't see what's so bad about not wanting to waste your time. As long as you phrase everything respectfully and confidently then it's fine.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Do You Like Fatties?

BigBCTD said:
They aren't all selfies. It's just hard to see what she really looks like in most. I have an idea but its not 100% until I see her in person.
Why did you respond to an ad where it's hard to see what kind of a body the chick has?

BigBCTD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Why did you respond to an ad where it's hard to see what kind of a body the chick has?
I have a feeling anything I say will be used against me here. Lol. But anyway, I would have to say she is very pretty and we have the same type of humor.