Lol like im gonna wear that.

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen some of he recomendations that you people tell us to wear. Who is gonna wear dockers and polo shirts in high school? People will think your a nerd. Lol dockers.

VaginalDischarge

Reaction score
You will look a lot older and mature wearing that clothing. If anything, it will elevate you over your peers.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pedro, I used to think like you...

I swear. I wanted to look like "Neo" from the Matrix. Hell, all the ass kickers never wore collared shirts.

But realistically speaking, we are in high school. Dress pretty. I don't like collared shirts, but I wear them anyway. Why? Because they do wonders for how people judge you :)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Man it doesnt matter if its polo or dockers, if you can sport it you can sport it.

Theres nothing wrong wth wearing baggy jeans unless your wearing some bull**** elephant sized pants like they sell at fukking hottopic, you know, the gaudy raver pants that goths and punks wear.,..usually have like a red stripe or neon sh1t anyway its totally ghey.

But my waist is like 31 and i wear 32-34 because i got long legs. Usually get the blue with the strong fade on the front and back legs and like a white polo collored shirt. That **** was straight up pimp, especially with my Adidas hightops with the straps. Man you can wear anything, regardless of brand like i said if you can sport it you can sport it.

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just spend money on sh*t that makes you look good. I would rather be a little overdressed than a little underdressed and I'm working more on getting my own sense of style, not following whatever I see the cool kids a year older than me wearing. Personally I think I'd get a lot more attention from girls if I wore a sharp blue collared shirt rather than my typical "Westbeach" t-shirt but my guy friends would probably sneer at that and resent the fact that I might be trying to "out-shine" them. I've got to work on not caring about what people think, I know, but for now I'll stick to things not too risky.

The best wardrobe is one with some variation. If i wear something a little preppy one day I'll try and mix it up with something a little "skaterish" the next. Keep people guessing.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
Pedro, I used to think like you...

I swear. I wanted to look like "Neo" from the Matrix. Hell, all the ass kickers never wore collared shirts.

But realistically speaking, we are in high school. Dress pretty. I don't like collared shirts, but I wear them anyway. Why? Because they do wonders for how people judge you :)
So you wear collared shirts because the way people judge you?? Thats the most phucked up thing ive heard about clothes on this site ever.

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me too.

Wear what you want too!

I kind of sound hypocritical, since I just posted a post asking advice on winter clothes, lol. But I think my post is different, considering the fact that I have never needed to wear winter cloothes....:p