LOL ****en Facebook

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I've only reactivated a new Facebook right. For a joke And these I've added all the girls that have flaked, nexted and no contacted, what have you. However, this time I've added In A Relationship with some made up profile of a HB8 from another town.

My buddy is on the other end of it, its abit weird, but we've experimented and its turning girls crazy. Here is the text I've recieved from a girl who I had to next, like 3 months ago.

Her: Is that you're girl? looooool
Me: ??
Her: on Facebook?
Me: What does it say?
Her: That its you're girlfriend looool
Me: "Wink"
Her: Won't take long to end it "Wink"
Me: What are you talking about?
Her: Is that your girl on Facebook, yes or no?
Me: I asked you what it said and you replied that it was, right?
Her: Is that you're girlfriend on fb, yes or no?
Me: Speaks for itself hunnie
Her: Thats a yes. Wowza
Me: ??
Her: Why you so quiet for, usually you have sh*t to say?
Me: .....

LMFAO. Wait for it my son.

Her: Loooool your funny
Me: I know, I know
Her: Would you fvk me?
Me: Whats sposed to mean?
Her: Loool dont worry
Me: kk
Her: So when do I get to take you off you're girl?
Me: What?
Her: Why aren't you answerring my question?
Me: Cos you never had one
Her: Scroll up bby.
Me: I x'd it by accident?
Her: I'm sure at one point you said I wasn't attractive??

I've just recieved a text from another girl I added, "I didn't know you were in a relationship?"

LMFAO. I'm updating this with more madness later.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG WTF?

If that works I just might as well try.

ROFL, I was going to do that but I thought about using a picture of a girl that I had a crush on back in jr. college. So for the hell of it I google her and I find a topless pic of her online :eek:

Damn girl's still a f-ing 10. Wish I had taken a picture of us together when I knew her. Would definitely work as a fake GF.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and when it comes to light that you had to lie and say you were in a relationship with a cutie. Your value with sink like a rock and they'll always remember you for it.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
terran2k said:
Yeah and when it comes to light that you had to lie and say you were in a relationship with a cutie. Your value with sink like a rock and they'll always remember you for it.
Are you serious? It's for the Lulz. You obviously have no sense of humour what so ever. Why would it come to light? We're laughing our azzes off back here at the replies and dialougues of these girls in state of shock. It'll never get to a point of revealing any flanks in the armour. So far, one girl is going out of her way to penalize this and seeking validation from me. This same girl who hasn't spoken to me for over 3 months after 2 dates, is now asking if I would fvck her and you're talking about value sinking? Dude, really? :crackup: :cry:

Reaction score
Wow. And my friends think I'm weird for doing ventriloquism. You actualy made up a facebook profile with a picture of a girl from the past and put in a relationship then added girls you still like to make them jealous? How old are you? lol.

And I thought I had it bad. You are a weirdo and when the girls find out your gonna be the facebook attention loser making up stories.

Oh well. Glad to know there are other people with serious problems on here.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tarzan aka King Dong said:
Wow. And my friends think I'm weird for doing ventriloquism. You actualy made up a facebook profile with a picture of a girl from the past and put in a relationship then added girls you still like to make them jealous? How old are you? lol.

And I thought I had it bad. You are a weirdo and when the girls find out your gonna be the facebook attention loser making up stories.

Oh well. Glad to know there are other people with serious problems on here.
Not sure if theres any point replying to you, as I'm SURE you'll be banned very soon. Not sure why you haven't already? but the girl in the pic isn't from the past. She is a random hot babe in band in another town. I have two profiles, one with family, friends and co workers and this new one I recently done out of boredom. Why do I need to make a bunch of girls jealous? Seriously. Why are these girls getting erratic because of a simple change to relationship status? Because they want want they can't have NOW. If this helps me get some poon at the end of it, hell yeah I'm all for it. If it doesn't. It was fun.

Why did we make one? Shoot, we're troublemakers with a sense of humour. Did I ever go on facebook before this? No. GTFO of here you troll, scram back to what ever hole you came out of. Aslong as I know I'm getting laid, I have nothing to worry about what some random cyber chode has to say about my recreation indoors LOL.

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes come up with such wierd schemes when they aren't getting any :nervous:

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which actually gets the OP real offers to get some lol

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this is really funny lol. Amazing how fake and shallow some of these girls are.

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Wow this is really funny lol. Amazing how fake and shallow some of these girls are.
LOL WHATT????

WHO's THE ONE MAKING A FAKE FACEBOOK GIRLFRIEND????

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays everyone is using FB. Cold approach is for people who doesn't have a FB.

Reaction score
Real Talk said:
LOL WHATT????

I dont understand what the thread starter hopes to accomplish by making a fake facebook and talking to a fake girlfriend with his friend typing back on the other end. If these are girls he still is in love with who already kicked him to the curb like a bad habit and then hes making a brand new facebook and adding them only... won't they see that its a brand new facebook with only girls being added in his profile newsfeed? If he has other friends on there no one else can see what the other posts? do they all just send private emails? what if they copy his emails and use them against him when they find out hes this desperate for their attention and they have already validated their reasosns for dropping him in the first place??

To the thread starter mad ghost. Dont do it man. you are heading for serious attacks from your peers. Nothing in life should get you down this much to make up fake accounts and online relationships to try to get girls who dont like you anymore to like you again. it isnt worth whatever sense of self respect you have left for yourself.

I will pledge to work on myself and I hope you do too.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see why you guys are making such a bad deal about this. Its mostly for the lulz and how are the girls suppose to find out?? It would be pretty hard to find out.

Furthermore, i think he could actually get laid like this because girls do in fact want what they cant have. If he plays his cards right he could definitely get laid by arranging to hangout with the girls only as friends. Take them out for drinks get some alcohol in them and valla blame it on the alcohol.

My friend is ****ing a girl right now that thinks he actually has a fiance. He does have a girl that wants to marry him but she is in Europe and he is in USA. She doesnt know that, she thinks she is actually here..

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to go about it without making up fake relationships is to post a few profile pics where you are in a company of hot women showing affection for you. The *****es will be thinking you are pimp.....especially if you have got the looks.

DJ2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha thats great.

Forget the haters, keep us updated, and see if you can get a lay out of it. If not its still pretty funny seeing how shallow and jealous these girls are.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real Talk said:
LOL WHATT????

Lol I dont think you guys understand the OPs motives. To me, it seems like one huge big joke just to fvck around with some girls and have a good laugh. Stop takin things so seriously geez lol.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great little experiment, and he's been kind enough to publish the results and his raw data. Give this mad scientist a nobel prize and some grant money!

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
Are you serious? It's for the Lulz. You obviously have no sense of humour what so ever. Why would it come to light? We're laughing our azzes off back here at the replies and dialougues of these girls in state of shock. It'll never get to a point of revealing any flanks in the armour. So far, one girl is going out of her way to penalize this and seeking validation from me. This same girl who hasn't spoken to me for over 3 months after 2 dates, is now asking if I would fvck her and you're talking about value sinking? Dude, really? :crackup: :cry:
I'd have to agree with this. I mean what can she really say about him if she let him hit just so she can proves she's better than his percieved girlfriend? Her opinion would mean nothing off the bat. This is a game, you play to win. Alls fair.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Breaking News LOL

Another one trying to destroy this beautiful relationship, on my holy wall.

Her: Heyy, you alright
Is that your girlfriend?
I Like
LOOOOOOOL
Don't hit on me next time :p ...tut

41 minutes later, text message from her:

Her: More than you think i know...dont patronise me...Now answer me this and maybe i will come and see you..why have you got a picture of you n this girl kissin if your not together?
Me: Why don't you love me? How can you do this to me.
Her: you know what..i think you shouldnt even bother..because your going to lie...peace out
Me: It's very apparent that you're a ms-bossy-boots and know-it-all. Assumptions are the mother of all f*ck ups. :)
Her: Loooooooooooool..not at all..your facebook says alot...Just wondering if your girl knows what your doing baby?

:up: :D

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how she says not at all when we all know she is making assumptions... In fact giant assumptions from the fact that your relationship status went from single to in a relationship. If she fabricated this story and jealousy plot lines in her head about you from that one tick in relationship status... lol that's insane even I don't think that much about the opposite sex. MadGhost you DO deserve grant money to do further research :up:

Last edited: