LMAO! I got c0ckblocked by.........my MOM !!!

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im pissed off, but still laughing at this

This happened yesterday, Friday.....

I needed a haircut, so ive switched haircut places to this 40 dollar stylist who does a very good job, so naturally I don’t know anyone....

In this styling / haircut / salon place, there are fukkking fine azz girls !! LIKE FINE !!!......I meet my mom there as she comes back from working out and we go in to this place, as soon as I come in, i get interest from these fine girls who are like 24 yrs olds and im 16 but look 19-20 as im wearing older, more mature clothing.

So these stylists know my mom cause they style my mom’s hair, and they introduce themselves because theyre naturally friendly….but you can tell when theyre interested and when theyre doing theyre jobs…HBMakeup8.5 (would be a 6 if she wasn’t a makeup expert), some HB8.5 and HBBody9.5 (best body ive ever seen, 5’5, perfect tits, skinny waist, fat azz, nice hair, cute dimples, you know how these Latinas are)…anyway I go sit down on the chair, mom leaves for a bit, I start talking to all three of these girls and theyre laughing a lot and showing a bit of interest (you can tell between friendly and having fun) and were joking around…HBBody9.5 is doing my hair, so the other 2 leave to do some work and she is laughing at things that aren’t even funny and constantly smiling and giving me strong ec (IOI)…I find out she is 21, hairstylist and Portuguese blah blah

Anyway, im thinking ive got this girls number for good, and then my mom comes in and were talking:

Me: …..For some reason, I have thinning air on top of my head and this is really unexpected because this has never happened before
HBBody9.5: Well it could be because of stress
Mom: What stress do you go through at 16 LMAO!
HBBody9.5 (with shocked look on her face): Your 16….Oh…..

NO INTEREST AT ALL FROM THEN ON LOL

She goes to wash my hair after
HBBody9.5: Im still shocked that your 16, you look older
Me: Yea, I was hoping my mom wouldn’t say my age LOL

It was jokes cause I knew there was no chance…..from then on conversation was bad, pauses were often, no smiling, rarely any ec….

LOL….i told my friends yesterday and they were laughing their azzes off….

EDIT: - IM NOT CONFIDENT, BUT FOR SOME REASON I THINK I HAVE NO CHANCE WITH OLDER WOMEN CAUSE THEY AUTOMATICALLY THINK THAT IM YOUNGER SO IM NOT NERVOUSE....IM LOW RAFC 1...

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, burn, that sucks man, at least your comfortable in those kinda positions though lol

popcorn

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt matter at all you sound confident and you will definatyely get loads of women.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WhAcKeD!
lol, burn, that sucks man, at least your comfortable in those kinda positions though lol
actually im not, for some reason I never get nervous when talking to girls that are older cause i automatically think i have no chance cause they think that im younger.......wierd but true

thats why i always make friends with older kids

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, thats funny.

imo this just gives you more reason to develop your inner game. solidify your confidence; let those around you feel it. who cares if youre 16? women in general, whether they are 16 yr old teenie boppers or 35 yr old milfs, will find out your age anyways. youre still staying with your parents, right? EVENTUALLY theyll find out. im sure the hairdresser wouldve figured it out, before or after you ****ed her brains out.

so rather than try to hide it, play it off. use that to your advantage. tell you what, man, when i was 17 i dated a 21 yr old. she didnt care. she chose me, a 17yr old without a car, who cant take her out to bars, clubs, etc over older guys who can give that to her. but i gave her a good time; and thats what counts. because of that, shed go out of her way to pick me up, take me places, whatever i planned.

girls want you for YOU. not your age. carry yourself as a mature, independent individual and thats what you will be noted for. girls, and people in general will be IMPRESSED that you come off as an older guy.

dont be insecure about yourself. dont care what girls think about you. yeah, youre 16.. but youve got natural ability in you. you know what it takes to make 'em interested; to make them feel good.

have patience and practice practice practice.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm LOL :D eventually, usually on the first date, your gonna get asked what your age is. So what are you gonna do, lie? How bout ordering drinks and such when your out? DUH! Dude, at 16 you aint dating noone over 20. Not gonna happen. Don't dispair, I see hot little 15 and 16 year olds all over the place. Now go get your mack on and grab some underage tail for me. :D

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by myfriendblu
Ummm LOL :D eventually, usually on the first date, your gonna get asked what your age is. So what are you gonna do, lie? How bout ordering drinks and such when your out? DUH! Dude, at 16 you aint dating noone over 20. Not gonna happen. Don't dispair, I see hot little 15 and 16 year olds all over the place. Now go get your mack on and grab some underage tail for me. :D

LMAO!

@ strong like bull....thanks alot

Thanks to others for posting up

I knew right from the start, i would have no success cause im gonna keep on going to the place for haircuts, but its still funny lol