LJBF question

phootnote

Reaction score
hello everyone, i've been a long time reader, and i've finally decided to join. i just have a quick question.

as long as the girl does not does not mention LJBF, i am still in good shape right?

PN

Last edited:

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
man this girl had interest but i think u r trying too hard. u r texting her too much the same day and pushing too hard to hang out. I'd let a few days go by.. then text her and ask her if she wants to see a movie. if she accepts then its "definitely" a date. If not... act cool about it and say we'll I'm sure we'll talk soon and thats that..... do not contact her unless she contacts you...

think u can do that?

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit worrying so much about the little things. Your destroying the fun that is seduction! What's the point when you ruin the fun?

phootnote

Reaction score
like i said, she is also in my class. should i still go and sit next to her during class and chat normally, or should i go sit some where else in the class. there is always a seat next to her open, and i can't walk pass her w/o her seeing me. what should i do there?

manonfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
phootnote said:
like i said, she is also in my class. should i still go and sit next to her during class and chat normally, or should i go sit some where else in the class. there is always a seat next to her open, and i can't walk pass her w/o her seeing me. what should i do there?

go to class early-before she gets there pickout a seat. If she comes and sits next to you, it's a good way to guage wheter or not she is still interested.
Until then just play it cool, indifference is yr best friend.
This situation seems salvagable to me.

DeePee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Still salvagable for sure. Just stop worrying. Seriously, she seems interested enough to steer clear from LJBF. Quit labelling date/no date in your head. Every moment that you spend with her, you need to amp up the energy to "I want you." If you start thinking in your head, "I want you" instead of "I don't want to hear LJBF" then you positively influence your body language and aura to that of a MAN and not a friend. Just like thinking "I don't want to hear LJBF" is negative energy, so is worrying. QUIT WORRYING. Sure, it's ok to be unsure every so often, but get out of that rut ASAP if it creeps up.

Everyone's got it spot on with their advice. Have you started negging and kino? Seriosly, if you have not, now's the time to shine. Bring out the DJ and start letting her SEE and FEEL what you want, and make her want you.

Some ideas: next time you guys are at the gym, chat it up only a little. Spend most of your time WORKING OUT cause that was your mission at the gym. Every so often, use eye contact to your advantage. You shouldn't be hanging around her at the gym, cause she wants to work out too. The best part of the gym is guys will always go up to HBs and try their game. You sit back, notice the guys doing this, use your eye contact with a smile. Lock it on for a bit, and let her break with while she's getting hit on. You can even add some C+F by playfully winking during the chump session. Return to your program, and she'll be thinking of you while other chumps are AFCing her.

In class, manonfire got it spot on. If she's there before you, randomly sit next to her and not. In fact, if you randomly sit next to another girl and game it up with her even better. Now you got the jealousy factor on your side.

From here on out, I'd definitely tone it down.

phootnote

Reaction score
alright cool. i can definitely do all that. thanks for the great words. i've kino'ed/touched her a few times on the arm, but that is it. i don't/can't really neg. i don't think i understand how to do it right. could you give me an example? she wears glasses. maybe an example using her glasses. thanks.

manonfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a good example that has worked well for me with girl wearing glasses.

Tell her "your glasses are dirty."
Then take them from off of her head and clean them with yr shirt or a soft cloth if you have one. If she's cool she'll probably giggle a bit and be like "what are you doing". This also alows for soem very light kino ig you wanna gently caress the hair by her where her glasses rest.

Then put the glasses back on her head and say "there, now you can see me better."

I did this countless times over the summer, with girls who wear sunglasses. Works like a charm. But makes sure you have a good enough rapport w/ her so you can do this. Th

phootnote

Reaction score
hmm damn... that's a good one, but i don't know if i could pull that off. i am confident, but i don't know if i am that confident. i don't know i might try it.

what about this? i was thinking i'd go with something along the lines of there's something on your face like where you point to an area on your face where that nasty stuff is on theirs and they try to clean it up and mess with her like that.

manonfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
if yr gonna do that you may as well jsut do the glasses thing. Or you could jsut tell her to clean her own glasses...

don't do anything that seems like you thopught of it ahead of time.

Just do somthing relevent to the moment, time and place.