LJBF Always Talking About Sex: Experienced DJ's Only Reply

want2learn

Reaction score
Guys, this is a question only for guys who are actually dating or sexually active at this point. Keyboard jockeys, please just read but not reply.

There's this girl I used to date, who I see regularly as a friend now. She's a really cool, smart girl. Most days, she looks pretty average, but if she really wants to (with the makeup and clothes), she can be close to hot.

I dated her a few times, but never felt a strong sexual attraction. I'm sure you've had similar experiences. The last couple of times I've hung out with her, I notice she talks about sex quite a bit. I mean, we're both adults, and we're not prudes or anything, but she seems to talk about it a lot, more than other girls who are friends of mine.

She'll be talking about guys looking for sex on myspace, or talk about store managers who bone girls who work for them. Or, she'll ask me which websites are good for getting dates, since she wants to try that. Sometimes, if we're drinking, she'll talk about one night stands being cool with her, since there's no emotional commitment involved.

I think I made it clear to her that I just want to be friends with her, but do you think she's still interested in me sexually? She's attractive enough to have sex with, but not so hot that she really makes me nervous to be around her or want to make a special effort to hook up with her. What do you think?

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say YES. Chicks love to talk sex with guys they want to have sex with. If you can get a girl talking sex or talking dirty, you're in a very good position.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you just want to be friends with her, why do you care whether she wants you or not? If she's only moderately hot then just keep using her as proof. If she randomly throws herself at you one day, then you can decide what to do.

there's not enough information in your post for anyone on this forum to be able to read that girl's mind for you, anyway.

(My guess is that she's just flirting with you because you went out in the past and she's feeling a little desperate atm.)

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like your in.

Keep playing it cool, but beware - there is only so much time before she gets bored of giving you these hints without you acting on them.

Does she have many other guys \ options she see's regulaly? if not then part of it could be as said above that she is a little desperate

Besides that she sounds as h*rny as they get...go get her !

want2learn

Reaction score
It's strange, I completely over looked her sex talk. It's because of the way she brings it up. Like it's a completely normal non controversial topic. This teaches me something: it's not WHAT you say, it's how you say it. :)

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want her then put some moves on her.

if you don't then don't think about it or wonder if she will have sexy time with you.

I thought it was only girls that speculated about the attraction level of the person they like, but I was wrong.

A man doesn't wait for a girls attraction level to be high before he makes a move. He just makes a move because he finds her attractive.

TheManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk back, bring up **** you know would turn her on and see how she reacts, otherwise don't get overly excited - she may be **** testing you.

Reaction score
Take the hor already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you want her to sit on your face before you get the hint???? :rolleyes:

She is a hor - treat her as such!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea dude WTF are you waiting for. Ive been in the same situation but I went for it in my living room and one of my friends walked in right when my hand was sliding up her skirt....then she bounced right out the door.

Women want to be treated like the hors they really are-