Living Without a Girl In Your Life.How to handle it?

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
i just wanna know what is the mindset and the things to do to not to care so much about having a woman in your life. they are important but they are not vital for your existence right?

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO! dude. have you not learned anything? Women are there to share your life (if they are worthy of doing so), not to be your life. Honestly, you'd have a better life without one in it, but there would be a lot less sex...so i don't know if thats a better life. ANYWAY it would be better in every other way possible.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are there to share your life (if they are worthy of doing so), not to be your life. Honestly, you'd have a better life without one in it, but there would be a lot less sex...so i don't know if thats a better life. ANYWAY it would be better in every other way possible.

not true..

a women makes your life better in everyway..if she is a good women for you.

but you dont need one until you are ready for it.

also she cant be your life..but just something u care for in your life.
EX: friends, family, hobbies, passions.

you just care in a diff way, more protective way

fosho

Don Juan
Reaction score
best advice

You are gettin it man. I've always been the same way until I left my fiance and moved half way across the country. Now I concentrate on improving every aspect of my life. Once you improve your life women will notice. You will actually have to work to keep them out of your life(I don't suggest this). You need to have the mindset of wanting a woman, not needing a woman. When you feel that, things will fall into place.

Also, being needy usually leads to being lonely. Stop it!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it before in another thread and I'll say it again; women are here for our amusement. ;)

Last edited:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
best thing for you to do is to work hard on your job, study whatever it is you do, relax when you can and have big fun when you can.

dont ever settle for the sake of not wanting to be alone.

live your life and dont let life live you.

when you find the path you are going to travel, the right partner will come along.

if one day, you find she is not the right one for you, simply part ways and continue life's journies . life is about learning, so get out there and do it.

learn at least one thing from everyone you date, and teach them one thing also, for this is the way that experience is learned and lived.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I just treat women like any other 'toy' I would like to get. It's like treating them the same way as you would treat a very nice car. I would love to get one. And a good one at that. Once I do get one, I take care of it properly. If they so happen to get 'stolen' or become 'obsolete', I feel sad but there's always more cars and more women to have a go at.

Just remember, essentially every thing you try and get or try to own serves the same purpose. To fill some sort of void in your life. By all means shower care and attention on your prized possessions. If it breaks, go get a new one. It's only harder with girls because it seems harder to get a new girl. With everything else you own, you just dump the cash on it and it's yours. And so what happens when you don't have the means to get what you want? You live with it. You learn how to live within your means.

Girls, cars, gadgets and gizmos. They're all the same. Just another extension and experience in your life. Get them, use them and treat them well. But since girls are human beings, you've got to be mindful.