Livin' la Larry David

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Boys and girls, I feel as if my life is playing out it's own Curb your enthusiasm episode.

Let me begin at the beginning.

I have two women I currently have sexual relationships with. I've always been, and will continue to be, honest with both of them regarding spending their time with me. Up front I explained that I am not a one woman man. It's completely up them and their own conscience if they're willing to have a relationship such as this, on my terms. They know where the door exits anytime they want.

As has been the case time and again, they both agreed at the beginning that they were fine with our arrangement. I don't want wh0res or women with no cooth. On the contrary, I have a very high regard for who I am and I will not have anything less than those qualities in the women I become sexually connected. Inevitably, her emotions get the best of her and she tries the old ultimatum route.

"It's all of you or I don't want to talk to you anymore." So I thank them for the time I've had and wish her the best in her future. Then I eliminate any and all contact with her. After a few days she'll send a message or communicate somehow how I'm doing without her? These go unanswered without fail.

There have been a few who's tenacity had become so raw that I relented and touched base with. These admitted that, "part of you is better than none of you. When can I see you again?" So I'll let them back in until bad behaviour rears her horned head from my lap and I have to put her back in time out.

None of this is me boasting. I'm telling you what happens when congruence is ingrained in a man and his confident perception of his own masculinity can become more addictive to a woman than any drug.

Now, on to my issue. One of the women I'm seeing (we'll call her K) has all of the qualities in a woman I could eventually become monogamous for a spell. She's hot, mid-thirties, she's brilliantly funny, she has a very high IQ and is very well read. She makes over 100k a year, would give me every penny if I were monetarily interested in the least (which I'm not. I have my own money). She's sexually confident and explorative and she's so funny to the point of being sarcastic.

She's as close to a perfect mate as I could expect. Here's the rub.

When she get's to the point of orgasm she starts to make these horrible sounds like she's choking and gasping for air. Every sexual impulse leaves me. My cack goes limp, my arsehole puckers and I fvcking freak out because it sounds like I'm slowly murdering the poor girl. I've tried everything. I've turned her over so her face is in a pillow. That doesn't work because she truly may choke out. I bought a ballgag for her to wear in some light bondage play. That don't work either. I've talked to her about it but she says I make her cvm too hard. (I should preface this by admitting I have a rule where every time I'm with a woman sexually I ALWAYS get her off twice before I go in for mine (this is a topic for a future thread).

When I think about being with K, I am feel like I'm walking on hot coals. I know the sex is wonderful up until the point she's going to climax. Then it all goes straight to sh!t.

I'm in a quandry because the one thing I'm supposed to enjoy the most is the one thing I dread.

I can hear the tuba thump intro from Curb as I type this...

...(FADE TO BLACK)

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your solutions are quite simple.... you need to explore a fantasy with this girl that either turns her weirdness into something erotic or block it out entirely...

While this may sound sarcastic I'm being completely serious here when I suggest you wear an IPOD or Ear-Plugs when you bang this girl.... blast the music so loud that there is no way you can even hear her moaning... So when she chokes, sputters or whatever, all you hear is your favorite music blasting while you are slamming this girl... and if you cant handle watching her, then blindfold yourself...

I like the quote, "If the juice is worth the squeeze" and it sounds like with her it is... so its time for you to invest in a few alternatives that makes the squeeze and juice flow in a way you can enjoy...

Rather than trying to "get over" your problem, embrace your situation and find ways to play with it.. music, ear-plugs, bang her in noisy public places, anywhere that deafens the sounds... and quit worrying about her choking out dude... your bein a ***** there, girls like bein bent over and rammed hard..

Play on playa.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
I truly appreciate your suggestions youngblood.

However, it's a bit too impersonal to have Tool banging in my ears while I bang away into her guts.

I enjoy the reactions women have to my touch and sexual acrobatics to have to stop diggin' a pool so I can put my Zen on shuffle.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should preface this by admitting I have a rule where every time I'm with a woman sexually I ALWAYS get her off twice before I go in for mine
IMO, you should make an exception to this rule, at least with her. When I'm sexual with a woman, I never like keeping a pattern with who gets off when. I change it up. Sometimes I'll get her off before I go in, or I'll get myself off before I pleasure her. Sometimes I'll be completely unselfish and make it my main goal to get her off without even bothering with myself. Sometimes it's the other way around where I won't bother with her needs and focus entirely on my own.

It keeps the woman interested, and it always leaves her on edge. Changing between being selfish and unselfish in the sack will give her a new adventure everytime you enter the bedroom.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to love it. Heh,.. seriously though.

This'll sound like I'm glossing myself, but I'm a reasonably well endowed guy. When I first started having sex at 17 I used to think I was physically hurting the girls I was banging, to the point that with some women I tried to insert as gingerly as possible when we first started banging. Some would cringe or tense up as I went in and the old AFC Rollo felt horrible for hurting such tender little flowers. After a while I just figured that was how it was always going to be anyway, so rather than get turned off by it, I learned to enjoy that temporary moment of her pain on her face, which usually changed after things stretched a bit for her as things progressed.

It takes a long time to mature sexually and really enjoy the total experience. When you're 17 you're just stoked to be ƒucking a girl. You really don't know how to fully enjoy every sight, sound, smell, taste as well as touch and I think to an extent you kind of have to start that process over with each new lover you experience. I used to have a girl do that monkey noise sound when she was getting off, you know the, "whooo, oooh, ooooh" thing in short breaths? And at first I thought it was odd, but latter it became a turn on, because I knew I was hitting her right. It became an audio cue for me. I also had an older MILF I used to bang in my 20's who'd do that frog squat bounce when she rode me and for the first couple of times I was like WTF is this? But, that was her thing with me because she really enjoyed ƒucking me, so I went with it.

You just have to learn to enjoy her quirks. Be glad you have a girl who's not so repressed that she has to bite her tongue like she's stifling a sneeze when she gets off. You gotta think to yourself, "ƒuck yeah, I'm murdering this chick and she's loving every thrust of it."

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
I wish to Christ you guys could hear how this sounds. It literally curdles my nutbutter into cheese.

Imagine a cat being strung up on a hook while having it's guts pulled out by it's azz.

This sound pales in comparison with what she sounds like.

1 Lucky FLIP

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I wish to Christ you guys could hear how this sounds. It literally curdles my nutbutter into cheese.

Imagine a cat being strung up on a hook while having it's guts pulled out by it's azz.

This sound pales in comparison with what she sounds like.
Wow, that bad, eh? That.....is.....quite disturbing.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a bit of a musician myself, I have a trained ear in many regards. I perceive sounds on many different levels because of the audio work I do. I guess it breaks down to the musical components of sound: pitch, timbre, volume, changes in volume, intervals, rhythm, and such. Try finding some music to put on that you can both listen to, something that fits the tone of her voice well. Inspire her to use her voice. Listen for the musicality of her orgasm. At least you will be training your ears in the process.

1 Lucky FLIP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
Being a bit of a musician myself, I have a trained ear in many regards. I perceive sounds on many different levels because of the audio work I do. I guess it breaks down to the musical components of sound: pitch, timbre, volume, changes in volume, intervals, rhythm, and such. Try finding some music to put on that you can both listen to, something that fits the tone of her voice well. Inspire her to use her voice. Listen for the musicality of her orgasm. At least you will be training your ears in the process.
The way that Karma described this, I can't imagine anything but music coming out of this. I have never heard of a description so......I don't know, disturbing. At first I thought he was just being particular, but man if he says how awful that really is, it's actually quite hilarious. But like you said, maybe music will really help. I would give it a go with the music thing too to "train" your ears. Yeah, try that