Live report from Starbucks hitting on women while on the don Juan site

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay has anyone tried applying their DJ skills while surfing the Don Juan discussion board while hanging out at Starbucks ?

Attempting to try this tonight so far have struck up converstions with two women although I wasn't interested in them just did it for the experience. This seems kind of cool instead of sitting at home alone and surfing.
Why not do both at the same time.

Reporting live from Starbucks in NJ

Helter

You need T-mobile service do this btw.

Hubris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, that's a good idea. Maybe I'll join you someday.

What's T service? I've got WI-Fi, will that work? Are all Starbucks on wireless zones?

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T-Mobile is an internet wireless service provider like Cingular, Verizon and Sprint.
Most Starbucks have internet access, just ask if they don't have it posted.

I don't believe Wi-fi works by itself at Starbucks.
Most Starbucks call this service Hotspot which is part of T-Mobile service.

I will be heading back later this week.
Yes, this is fun.:)

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great idea. i love it. as soon as I get a wireless card I'm doing it. i can use wireless in the residential quad outside of my college's dorms too....perfect for a nice spring day!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I hate to slow your roll but consider this; not all women will passively respect the views contained within Sosuave. Frankly, I believe that most Internet literate women will take offense to what you show them (inadvertently or otherwise) and will log onto the site and cause a ruckus in the forum.

By all means use your laptop and the Net to strike up conversations at coffee shops. One method that I have used successfully is to have women help me write personal ads. Yes, they will help if you approach them the right way. Plus, if you play your cards right, you will end up with an impromptu coffee date and a phone number or a subsequent date. ;)