little myspace frustration

lambo_cst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been a long time since i have been on here... but im back for some great advice

started talking to this girl about 2 months ago on myspace. asked her out for coffee, she declined and said she was not into meeting people off the internet.... so ok thats cool

2 weeks go by and she messages me and we start talking, she tells me to text her, so for the last month we have been talking, texting flirting, etc.

She would do bullitins and list little things in there about me, so i played the game and did it too. messaging eachother, i tease her, she trys' to tease me. ha ha but she acts not interested. but every time i back off or make like i seem upset, she worries and asks if its at her... ha ha just playing mind games.

But i have yet to meet her, great personality over the net, and phone, when we talked on the phone she was dead silent... little awkward.

But i have been trying to get her out and in person, once i get that, im golden, im way better at DJ'n in person.

But getting her to go out or make plans is hard as hell!!!

She told me she does not make plans so she does not feel bad if she breaks them.

She is always with her family, 7 brothers and sisters!!! dam!

this is her 2nd year going to school for childhood development. So she has class during the week

she does not text me to often, i kinda always have to... i try not to

she uses pet names... like babe, she never did before
kinda stumped

Any suggestions? comments or thoughts?

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl's just messing around with you. I don't see a fruitful outcome to playfully poking each other and interacting 'strictly' online.

If she won't meet up, she's not committed.

Stop wasting your time :)

Taste

Don Juan
Reaction score
Allurre said:
The girl's just messing around with you. I don't see a fruitful outcome to playfully poking each other and interacting 'strictly' online.

If she won't meet up, she's not committed.

Stop wasting your time :)
I second this. Listen to this advice.

Forget about her and move onto other women. When I first was meeting women online i spent alot wasting my time talking to girls that were not committed but would use me for entertainment.

Always value real life conversation over online.

Reaction score
Overall, she's teasing you and using you for an ego boost. Many women (especially younger women) need to feel validated. The attention you give her online gives her that extra ego-boost so she can feel better about herself. Sounds like she's using you for attention.

Plus, 2 weeks of messaging any female online is WAY too long. As I talk about in my books (shameless plug), you should be able to get her "From MySpace to YOUR Place" in under 8 exchanges, at most. Any delay tactics from a female are either a test (to see how you will react), or an outright sign that she's not interested in ever meeting you. In either case, you need to let her know that your time is valuable, in actions AND words.

This is how a typical "MySpace interaction" should go. Within 8 exchanges you've gotten to know each other and exchange numbers. Within ONE conversation on the phone (under 15 minutes at most) you set up a date. Total time between the FIRST MySpace note and the 1st date = ONE WEEK or less. The quicker, the better.

Good luck man, and check out the books in the sig. You'll love em.

Flyness

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
Myspace is for attention wh0res. You are wasting your time!

Step away from your keyboard and meet people face to face.

lambo_cst

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so the update...
Got her to go out and spend a night with me
went an got her on the motorcycle, she has never been one on and she was scared.. but she did it.. kudos

She was really quite the whole time, she did not open up untill the end of the night.
She was extremely shy, and she just felt out of place.

She takes care of her little bro and sis, so she is very mature.

She is just really f ing shy!!! I tried getting her to dance and open up, tried teaching her how to put on a helmet. that was funny

I just dont know how to handle shy women, i have always went for the loud girls, the ones that like attention, easy to tease. this is the first shy girl i have ever tried to go for... Am i putting her on the pedistal?
Do i need to ignore her for a few days?
Do i need to get her out again?
I am at a loss of words

lambo_cst

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and she was a no raport girl, we already talked about every thing online, so it was really hard finding sum thin to talk about

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So how did you start talking to her on myspace? You just added her and what did you say?