Little dilemma

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this girl I knew years ago and I accidently figured where she works by bar hopping. One day I was walking towards the bathroom and she was near there and saw me and smiles but I kept walking(showing disinterest). Now everytime i show up there she avoids me. Advice?

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
yep thats your typical female , next time you meet her act like nothing happened, just smile and say hi...if she acts rude towards you, you ask her why she's acting like a ******do not use exact words* though she might still be pissed off at what you did, its not that serious an issue..just talk to her and everything would be alright..Stop over analyzing

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bro dont over analyze... The best thing to do now is to just whip out your penis and wiggle it when she sees you.....Works everytime.

Subology

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bossman90 said:
There was this girl I knew years ago and I accidently figured where she works by bar hopping. One day I was walking towards the bathroom and she was near there and saw me and smiles but I kept walking(showing disinterest). Now everytime i show up there she avoids me. Advice?
Storm in a tea cup.

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
Yeah bro dont over analyze... The best thing to do now is to just whip out your penis and wiggle it when she sees you.....Works everytime.
Why haven't they banned you yet?

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Still not resolved. She tried to add me on instagram and I said no.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why care about what this one girl is doing. If she looked good you should have just introduced yourself and see if she was co-operative. Your not going to get girls when you ignore them. Go ahead and put your bid in or don't even think about this girl. Better yet, Go and add some more females to the team.

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Why care about what this one girl is doing. If she looked good you should have just introduced yourself and see if she was co-operative. Your not going to get girls when you ignore them. Go ahead and put your bid in or don't even think about this girl. Better yet, Go and add some more females to the team.
Because, I want to hit it.

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
gpshields3 said:
Good luck with that. You can't even figure out how to start a conversation with her.
thats not the case. I ignored her on purpose. I could easily go talk to her with out a problem. I do have an issue though, I went through severe depression and lost a lot of my pimp skills so I am no longer as good as I used to be. i think it will get in my way to achieve my goal.