Listen to my story guys! its good...:)

TypeSKid

Reaction score
ok, I was with this chick for 2 years. We lived together for 2 years. I'd known her thru college, and never got to hit it until afterwards.

I cheated on her constantly, and girls even showed up at the house. She never really found out about them all. We broke up back in November. I came home one day, and she had moved her **** out. She read my email, (I left it open I guess). Found out about 6 girls.

after a week of not talking. She came over, said she loved me, and wanted to work on things.
Well, I had a seizure a few days later. She was there for me LIKE NO OTHER! I basically moved into her new place with her. She drove me everywhere (I couldn't drive due to seizure).
We got closer than ever, looked at rings, and at xmas her parents gave us their blessing. It was set,
well, another month rolls by, and she told me one night that she needed time and space. My player skills immediately told me, ANOTHER GUY.

I knew it wasn't possible, we were NEVER apart. We even met for lunch most days too.

Anyways, I packed everything I had at her place, and LEFT. I dropped the David Yurman bracelet she gave me on her glass table, and told her to give it to her new guy.

She was DEVISTATED. I pestered her for about a week, then I was like, **** IT. MOVE on. I was crushed for about a month. I got some ***** here and there, but it was still tough on me.

ANYWAYS, I've cut her out of my life. She's tried to contact me numerous times. By phone, by IM, but never in person, she's too spineless and scared to do that. My current KINDA-GIRL is a girl that I've known for like 6 years now or so. She and my ex absolutely HATE each other. They've spoken by phone before, she called when I was living with my ex, and they talked.

Also, by IM. About 3 weeks or so ago. My ex IM'd the current girl with links to pics of herself. Weird.

Current girl doesn't really care, and says I shouldn't either. The ex is now ENGAGED! Less than 3 months after we broke up!!!

Anyways, the current chick is strange in some ways. She will start arguments sometimes to test me and to see how much I can take. I brought it up to her, and she said, EXACTLY. She knows she's doing it.

She also said this to me today> She said that she knew that the panties she found in my closet when she was down here weren't my ex's. (Current girl lives out of state). I don't know why else she would bring that up unless its for the fact that she is STILL TALKING to my EX!

I'm not sure what to do. I do really care alot about her. Its just tough because she starts fights sometimes. I can't tell if she's for real or not.
I haven't strayed at all, and she's the first ever that I've been like that with. (BTW, she's asian, so it makes it that much better!).

SO GIMME SOME FEEDBACK GUYS! BTW, I'm a newbie, and I know the ****in game like NO other. I'm an international player, and I know how to get what I want from ANY woman. I've done it all. 3 somes, different races, gigilo for a little while, older women, married women, etc.

The worst thing ever was nailin' one of my best friends' ex fiancee a few weeks after they broke up!!! :D

I know, I'm a dog! :p

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is to go choke your damm self. You had a good relationship til you f*cked it up.

TypeSKid

Reaction score
I didn't **** it up. This girl was a *****.

TOTAL ***** and she pulled me into some real bad **** too.

please. :cool: :rolleyes:

Frosty

Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you come here for, a medal of honor? Geesh. This type of stuff kills me.

BTW, she's asian, so it makes it that much better!).
Really? Japanese? Chinese? Indian? What makes it so much better? On second thought, don't answer.

Frosty

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the kind of guy that needs a good ass-raping by a big black guy named Bubba.

Let me get this straight, you "know the game like no other" and yet you can't take some arguments from a chick? Whatever dude, use those balls of yours that you keep bragging about and deal with it.

K56Connect

Don Juan
Reaction score
You say you know what you're doing and your the mack and everything, yet you come here and ask for help? Sounds contradictory to me.

TypeSKid

Reaction score
Well, sometimes I still would like to hear other peoples side of my story. That's all.

I need to wisen up, and NOT trust women period. I'm not braggin at all about how well I know the game. It's a factual statement. ;)

I think that's what going back and reading what I wrote has taught. F**K The games.

In other words, stop the teasin' and start the pleasin'.