Lions, Be Not Seduced By The Lamb!: A Call To Arms

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the points I address, you may already have knowledge about. This site contains a wide range of information and there's not much more I see that could improve upon it. All the same I believe that inspirational and reaffirming posts still can be beneficial. That being said this post is intended to motivate a certain demographic, but hopefully it will be compelling to all.

Remember when you were a child and you rode a bike for the first time? You were taught the process, but this still did not bestow the ability upon you. However, failure after failure you eventually became comfortable, confident, and skilled. Afterwards it became as natural as walking, a part of you that you could never unlearn. This process is analogous to that of becoming a Don Juan.

I know that many of you are single and some of you are in relationships now. However, some of you may be in relationships that are one-sided. Unfortunately, if this is the case, you are not yet a DJ and have probably already allowed yourself to become emotionally involved. I know from experience you can think that you've developed a mindset that focuses on your happiness first, but if you haven't developed enough confidence, chances are you won't be able to maintain it and this WILL happen to you if it hasn't already. This is detrimental to your transformation! You must realize that this is similar to having training wheels on your bike. You can be told that you're not riding a bike the adult way, but you're on it and moving so you fail to see the difference, until one of those training wheels becomes worn or broken, and due to lack of experience, you are unable to maintain your balance and you CRASH.

Sadly, if you're already emotionally involved, it makes the situation difficult. The best and most simple way to resolve this situation would be to walk away, but it's also the hardest way. In the midst of your distress, your heart may try to convince you that she loves you, after all she is still with you, so she must love you right? How can you walk away from love? The probability that it's the woman's fault is very low. Women are at the whim of their emotions! Although there are exceptions, i.e. your girl is really just a female chauvinist b!tch, this means that a woman is not completely or even directly responsible for her actions towards you. She may have feelings for you, but regardless of what kind of feelings those are, attraction, reproduction, and instinct have nothing to do with love.

There is a common stream of thought among all those who succeed at their goals: "think and you shall become." Fear not my friends! This post is not simply another regurgitation of this principle. I'm sure you've all heard of this doctrine before, as it is often referenced on this forum. For his novel, Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill interviewed over 500 millionaires and found that this belief combined with determination was the most noticeable constant in all their stories of success. This proves the theory that there is a direct connection between the power of thought and reality similar to a transference of energy. You may have had some success with faking masculinity, but if you are not a man in your mind, eventually her tests will reveal your true energy EVERY time.

Do you know how the Romans captured lions for use in the Colosseum? They would dig a pit, camoflauge the opening, and put a stake in the middle with a lamb on top of it. The lion would charge at the lamb, fall into the pit, and they would lower a cage on to it. They BAITED the lions, just like she'll bait you. If you're not mindful of it, before you know it you'll be under the big top and she'll be on your a$$ like a lion tamer, with a chair and a whip backing you into a corner, and you'll put up with it as long as she throws you a scrap of meat at the end of the show. If this happens to you or has happened you've given her control of YOUR emotions and she'll feel no need to please you because she has no reason to.

Eventually, if you haven't acted already, it will all come down to two thoughts. "Should I stay or should I leave?" and "I don't know what to do!" I know how hard this is, I experienced it before I reached donjuanirvana. It can be hard to make a choice if you let yourself get attached. The answer is easy! If you're in this situation and you can't make a choice, then try a different solution.

Leave the decision to her.

YOU are a LION and no matter what she does, she can never remove the wild, carnal, powerful animal that lies dormant inside you. You must awaken it!

You are proud and unrelenting.

When she tries to make you jump through hoops... do nothing
(Tell her no)

and STAND FIRM

When she provokes you with her chair... bite that sh!t in half
(Tell her you won't put up with childish behavior.)

and STAND FIRM

When she tries to corner you with her whip and commands......
(unless you're into that sort of thing :D )

UNLEASH YOUR FEROCIOUS ROAR!
(Laugh at her)

STAND FIRM!

YOUR HOUR IS NIGH!

GO FORTH! RECLAIM YOUR THRONE, O MIGHTY KING OF BEASTS!

*clears throat* Sorry, I got a little carried away there, but you get my point. If you do this she will do one of two things. She will be amazed and view you with a newfound awe and respect, or she will retreat from you in anger and defeat. The decision is hers to make, you'll know where you stand, and whatever she chooses will be for the best. Either way you have returned yourself to the jungle.

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah, you can trust me when I say I mean 100% of it. I'm not comparing myself to them or anything, but when I first came here I used to wonder how the more prominent posters were able to write such moving and influential posts. I realize now that it's because their posts were the result of hard work and hard times.

Zero2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Epi died. He basically experienced death at close face.

I have been reading his stuff, and one of his post... or rather, phase: To have attachment to an outcome will eventually lead to suffering.

Im always happy because of that, props to epic for that, esp when he is younger then me.