Lines to say?

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok

My mind is blank i have read the DJ bible but it wasnt specific enough. Maybe you guys can offer some advice.

Your standing outside a campus and you see a girl you want to approach ,she's by herself. You go up to her introduce yourself ask her name etc. Then What? I mean you cant just introduce yourself and ask for # right away, she gonna think what the hell i dont know this kid..

What do you say, to get that # without talking to her for 20 minutes?

popcorn

Don Juan
Reaction score
YOu have the same problem i have, you have to have social skills no matter how much the woman likes you. If yuo have them you know what to say.

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone help me and popcorn?:D

Sometimes i see a guy approach a girl by a table and he gets number in 2-3 minutes, now i know he doesnt say hi my name is, whats your name, now i gotta go give me your #

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your best bet is to try and say "Hay! your that girl from (someplace you've seen her), then immediately talk about the place you've seen her english 101, history, sitting on the same bench , same time everyday. SMILE, Introduce yourself , get her name, then say "it was nice meeting you, you got email?"

Or you could try cheesy things Like I did in college, take a clipboard, stand outside, and make up some fake petition, deliver your cause smoothely

then get her name, ask if she will sign, talk a bit more, then say, "hey it was great meeting you thanks for signing! you got an email addy by the way?"

Reaction score
I'm going to give you the ultimate cold approach that is infallible, unless she is just not interested at all.

You can thank me later once you used it at least 5 times!!

Here it is..........................

if you see a girl walking by you can say...

i will regret it later if i let you walk by me and I did not acknowledge your presence - i most likely will not see you again - would it be terribly impolite to ask for your name and phone number

if she doesnt want to give you her phone number then just dismiss yourself politely by saying...

"have a pleasant day and excuse my abrupt behavior but God designed us guys to do some crazy things" and then smile politely and walk away with your head high feeling like a man and proud that u have done your duty.

if she say yes i will give u my number (don't act startled - u deserved it) - then tell her "let me accomodate you with the means of transcription:...(a pen :))

then go through your pockets smoothly and not excitedly searching for the pen - dont find it too easily then it seems as though this was all planned and plotted as if u do it all the time and as if it was not an impromtu act - take a few seconds - and then have her write her number herself on a receipt or other paper that is not blank - again u dont want to make this looked planned - do not give her a lttle black book with other numbers in it - dont be arrogant be polite - then ask her "what would be the best time to reach you? " wait 2 or 3 days before u call - dont seem too eager

dismiss yourself with pleasantries - "have a pleasant day"

p.s. - dont forget to give her your name after she gives you hers.
also - if she is not walking by you then obviously u would have to use a different opening - such as, "i will regret it later if i left this place without acknowledging your presence...

hope this helps - let me know if it works for u - and of course make adjustments as u see fit and for what the situation allows. Use words you are comfortable with - add or take away as the situation allows.

good skill!!

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
try to find something in common with her. If there is a party or somethin like that, invite her to it. Try to talk about somethin that has happened around campus. If there is really nothin goin on or nothin to talk about, then just talk to her when you have something to talk about. And after you talk to her one time, its so much easier the times after it.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL, Ive seen you post that approach several times.

I personally have never used it, but I think that approach is a bit too "mature" for the college crowd.

It just seems waay to pleasant for it to work. I know you are in your 40's? and this approach will probably work with mature women.

I would think a college girl who used that line on me was a freak or a jehovas witness if she came up to me with that line.

but I suppose its better than doing nothing or trying to think of a smooth line.

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes i kind of agree if with ManOman this is a good approach for more mature women, but not towards little horny 18-23 yrs old females... Cmon Dj's i know alot of you are in college, shell out your secrets dont be selfish

;)

popcorn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres one.......

Listen you little ****er im gonna **** you if youdont ****in whastme nowe you stupid little ****in hoar

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im dissapointed that no one has been able to answer this question seriously, some of you claim to be the biggest pimps. But when it comes to talking to girls it seems you guys also dont know what to say..

Im not saying i do, thats why im posting:rolleyes:

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, we cant really put words in your mouth. I mean, you gotta come up with the things to think about. Plus, I dont know what kind of chick this girl is. Just develop social skills dude. It becomes easier with every girl you talk to. Talk about current events. try to add humor if possible. smile as much as you can. The best thing to do is to not really think about what to say, because if you do think about it to much, youll just be much more nervous each time you approach her. If you do talk to her, just make sure you introduce yourself. If the conversation goes dry, LEAVE!! And then talk to her the next day, when you have some more stuff to talk about. I cant tell you what to say to her though.

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree im not saying im gonna read something here and use the same damn lines all the time, but im just trying to see what other members do

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you want easy canned advice without having to do the work yourself...go try out different techniques and learn what works/doesnt work for you

alakazam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Memorizing canned lines will not work for a lot of people. Unless you are a very good actor every time you deliver one it will come off as canned and rehearsed. She'll see right through you and shut ya down.

Just do the Boot Camp and you'll be fine.