Lifespan of a modern relationship

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
40, Im 44. Id like younger to be honest.
Hmm. I hear you. It sucks to end a 10 yo relationship involuntarily. The wound is still fresh for you, so might want to just let things flow until you come across a woman more compatible with your goals. Hopefully you have focused in other things that bring you harmony and abundance so you can let go without worries.

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Its over.

She did the usual girl breakup, start making your life harder and harder until you pull the pin. To her credit she didnt cheat or do anything that bad just made it clear that unless I change she is done. 10 years ago I would have been pretty devo'd, this girl is a solid 7, no real red flags other then what I mentioned but I still dont really care.

Easiest, cleanest breakup Ive ever had. Feels good man. Looking forward to the next adventure and some quality time by myself.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reactions: Foe

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She did the usual girl breakup, start making your life harder and harder until you pull the pin. To her credit she didnt cheat or do anything that bad just made it clear that unless I change she is done. 10 years ago I would have been pretty devo'd, this girl is a solid 7, no real red flags other then what I mentioned but I still dont really care.

Easiest, cleanest breakup Ive ever had. Feels good man. Looking forward to the next adventure and some quality time by myself.
OK, this is good. Sorry I responded with my previous post without reading entire thread first. However I’m amazing that men torture themselves being with women they don’t like.

Reactions: Foe

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

You should have pulled the pin far earlier than you did. This chick was for recreational use only.

IMO, you need to stop going for the first chick that lets you stick your d!ck in her and start having some standards for the women you date.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you even want that?

Sounds like a woman that gives nothing but takes everything.

Do better OP.

Start having higher standards than just a pretty face for women you interact with and date. They should bring as much or more to the table as you do.

Trying to press the easy button never works out well in the long run.
I've seen it so many times on this forum, even in my own life (friends heck even myself) guys dealing with women who have nothing going on but because the woman is hot, men will deal with the extra b.s.

Men will gladly deal with the minimum when it comes to a hot woman, but an average one has to have all the things checked on the checklist ha ha

To answer OP's question in my experience if a woman really likes you, she will be cool with being casual up to a point but eventually, she will push for exclusivity, or moving in together and if it doesn't get that from you she will find another guy. Usually In my experience the longer you string a woman along like this is You are the best option she has eventually she will find another option just as good or better in her mind. Make no mistake women are always looking for another branch to swing on