Life's just one of those joys we love to have

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
So, my life has been pretty well UP and DOWN, had the birthday on the 25th, become single...effective approximately 430pm on Sunday the 27th and been dealing with that wasp nest and it's drama for a while...and on the other side, I'm clubbing, opening girls in such places as the store, the middle of a rainstorm...and in the middle of the street drunk as a fight brews a half block away...mmmmhmm.

I guess something else to mention is that I'm moving down to this wonderfully fun land around October, totally mind ****ing my longtime ex and her friend (friend....asked if we were dating (LD), and I just sat there and laughed, but didn't reply because it was 2 hours old)...and I broke a pane of glass that happened to belong to....my recent drama filled ex...haha...shiat...

But other then that update, I'm here to say that I enjoy my life. The fact that I'm able to approach and flirt with girls whenever I want to, or just go to the club, hold out my hand and get a dance, or spend half the night dancing to the beats...and the road trips...it's awesome and I'm happy at the moment.

Point is...if you aren't having fun...then it's your own damn fault!:rockon:
Now..it's freshman bait all over the clubs for weeks to come, guys...damn well sarge them!:woo:

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point enjoy life.

So many people come on to sosuave.com, to whine and complain. When in reality their life isn't that bad. They just don't want to change and put in the effort.

Cableguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
So many people come on to sosuave.com, to whine and complain. When in reality their life isn't that bad. They just don't want to change and put in the effort.
Good point. When I take a look at my life I have alot to be thankful for. I'm at a point in my life where I can actually say I'm happy. I don't hate anybody, nobody is "after" me, I have no illegitimate kids, no drama, I'm free to improve upon myself as I notice things that need improvement. Life is good.