life's just not fair

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: :cry:

don't kno wat else to do anymore at this point, but quit. i get #'s but they don't amount to anything. i've only gotten one make out and that's it. haven't even gotten a chick into the room etc., i'm really upset at this point. what im i doin wrong?

i suspect it's the textn. i get a # then after that i can't take it anywhere.

help?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, don't worry flakes are abundant.
At least you are not poor.

Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Dude, don't worry flakes are abundant.
At least you are not poor.
sure everyone gets flaked on. but despite the flakes, everyone also gets some action. not to sound too down or depressed, 'cause im more than ready to be optimistic. i just don't kno wats up though. wat im i doin wrong?

the make out that i've had, the girl was all over me teling me how good lookn i am etc., then since that night i text her to set up plans and it doesn't go anywhere. for someone who was supposedly soooo into me to flake like that really is upsetting

i don't kno wat to do anymore. serious

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
talented_beginner said:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

don't kno wat else to do anymore at this point, but quit. i get #'s but they don't amount to anything. i've only gotten one make out and that's it. haven't even gotten a chick into the room etc., i'm really upset at this point. what im i doin wrong?

i suspect it's the textn. i get a # then after that i can't take it anywhere.

help?
DUDE, I"M IN THE EXACT SAME SITUATION AND ABOUT TO QUIT TOOOOOO. Except, I can get girls in my room lol. Like they'll be all over me when I meet them, but after I get their number it goes south from there.

Reaction score
Ringleader41 said:
DUDE, I"M IN THE EXACT SAME SITUATION AND ABOUT TO QUIT TOOOOOO. Except, I can get girls in my room lol. Like they'll be all over me when I meet them, but after I get their number it goes south from there.
this.

i think what makes it worse, my bro's kinda tease me sayn "always w/ the #'s #'s we never see anythn". i kno it's jokn but sometimes people use jokes to tell u what they can't really say in a serious way. if i was gettn encouraged by my bro, i.e. "don't give up" "keep tryn" etc., then maybe but it sucks to see ur bro's gettn laid week in week out n all u can say is "i got so and so's #" :down:

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean what are we suppose to do after hooking up with a girl. I see people in my fraternity bringing back the girls they hooked up with

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, what the hell is "wat" and "kno" and "i"?

Second of all, sorry about being harsh on that.

And thirdly, you are not the only one. I can't seem to even get a "female friend" out for coffee even after knowing her for a year and working with her. Seems as if you are putting too much weight on just trying to find some snatch. This may look as if you are coming on too strong or what not.

Those other guys are probably pulling from their social circle, so try to build one for your self.

Yeah, it sucks seeing everyone around you getting play, talking about their night and so on driving you deeper and deeper into wanting that yourself. It sucks. I know because I see it every damn day. And on top of that, I am an introvert and for the most part, people just annoy the crap out of me and most don't seem worth my time.

I understand now why they say to keep yourself busy. To keep your mind at bay, to keep from getting desperate and coming on too strong.

So, you are not alone.

Do girls talk to you at all? Because for the most part, I seem invisible to them.

Reaction score
It simply means your game isn't tight enough. Start making field reports, so, you can get feed backs on what you did wrong. Most of the time, the reason they flake is because of the approach, or there is not enough attraction.

King Allister

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no one knows anything about you. how old are you, what city are you in, what else do you do in your life besides getting a girl's number?

Reaction score
D.J. King Allister said:
It simply means your game isn't tight enough. Start making field reports, so, you can get feed backs on what you did wrong. Most of the time, the reason they flake is because of the approach, or there is not enough attraction.

King Allister
sounds good. not gonna quit after all. givin this another shot! :box: