lets talk sex....survey..

haram

Don Juan
Reaction score
1.how many partners have you had
2.the longest sex session you've had(penetration,no foreplay)
3.most times youve orgasmed in one sex session
4.most times you've made a girl orgasm in one session
5.shortest sex session ever(prob you're first time)
6.favorite position
7.position that makes them orgasm quickest?
8.any vitamins/herbs/products you've taken to help you or that have helped
9.worst thing thats ever happened to you while having sex...

heres my answers
2.25 mins estimate
3.3 times(i can go over and over again)
4.only twice
5.about 3 minutes...first time obviously
6.rear entry
7.i think them on top
8.yohimbe keeps my **** up forever/other vitamins i use to workour with help too
9.well this is real bloody story...im uncircumsized...so one day my gf went on top of me and somehow my foreskin went all the way down and ripped, and so much blood came out....its still barely healing...i havent had sex since...

haram

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and no BS answers please...theres no need to lie on the internet...its not like your getting a cookie for saying you have a 10 inch penis..

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kinda stupid. We can never know how many times we make a woman orgasm. Sometimes they do FAKE it.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like it's up to me to get the ball rolling :p

1. 45-50
2. approximately an hour
3. 2 times... I blew my load in like 30 seconds, but kept pumping to save face untill I came again...
4. She told me 6 or 7, with an ex-gf of mine...
5. quickie's usually last 5-10 min
6. I live variety
7. doggie style + reach around
8. n/a
9. a) girl bent over the side of the couch in my basement and SMOKED her head on the metal support beam... and I mean SMOKED (BAH-CLUNGGGGG)
b) a girl in her bed while her parents were out, her sister forced the door open, despite the lock
c) plowing away on a futon when the leg broke
I'm sure I could think of more, but that should be good...

I do fail to see the purpose of this tho...

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the only one you actually care about is Number 1...well be prepared for a lot of BS, some people love to boast.

You'll find that the ppl with the highest totals don't need to prove it online.

da_hunter

Banned
Reaction score
haram said:
1.how many partners have you had
2.the longest sex session you've had(penetration,no foreplay)
3.most times youve orgasmed in one sex session
4.most times you've made a girl orgasm in one session
5.shortest sex session ever(prob you're first time)
6.favorite position
7.position that makes them orgasm quickest?
8.any vitamins/herbs/products you've taken to help you or that have helped
9.worst thing thats ever happened to you while having sex...
heres my answers
2.8 hours
3.5 times
4.5 or more times
5.a couple minutes
6.reverse cowgirl
7.them on top
8.none
9.i made her cry from fvcking too hard

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
da_hunter said:
heres my answers
2.8 hours
3.5 times
4.5 or more times
5.a couple minutes
6.reverse cowgirl
7.them on top
8.none
9.i made her cry from fvcking too hard
See what I mean

Phazuka

Don Juan
Reaction score
1.how many partners have you had - 3
2.the longest sex session you've had(penetration,no foreplay) @20mins
3.most times youve orgasmed in one sex session 3
4.most times you've made a girl orgasm in one session 4
5.shortest sex session ever(prob you're first time) 15 secs? lol
6.favorite position - Rear A Penetration
7.position that makes them orgasm quickest? her on top
8.any vitamins/herbs/products you've taken to help you or that have helped - Pot?
9.worst thing thats ever happened to you while having sex... condom came off inside her, lol

Reaction score
this is a very good thread

IMO anyone who does not reply with their statistics is obviously not experienced and not happy with themselves

1) 70-80
2) 90 minutes
3) 1 ( don't have special tricks)
4) 4
5) 2 seconds
6) missionary without a condom
7)legs up in the air, really high
8) nope
9) came too fast (2 seconds lol)

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolut honesty said:
this is a very good thread

IMO anyone who does not reply with their statistics is obviously not experienced and not happy with themselves

1) 70-80
2) 90 minutes
3) 1 ( don't have special tricks)
4) 4
5) 2 seconds
6) missionary without a condom
7)legs up in the air, really high
8) nope
9) came too fast (2 seconds lol)
1. 6421.5
2. a month
3. 84
4. 999
5. a week
6. The 5 legged donkey
7. The marginally gay scandanavian (look it up)
8. Crack cocaine
9.Yea I split this girl in half once....no literally

I win...look how alpha I am. Yay.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think absolut honesty has a point. This thread is useful in guaging the sexual experience of guys on this board. The guys who are trying to sound funny are coming across very insecure.

1.how many partners have you had - 4
2.the longest sex session you've had(penetration,no foreplay) 20 minutes ish
3.most times youve orgasmed in one sex session 1
4.most times you've made a girl orgasm in one session 2
5.shortest sex session ever(prob you're first time) 10 minutes
6.favorite position - doggie style
7.position that makes them orgasm quickest? lift one leg, enter from side (whats that called?:) )
8.any vitamins/herbs/products you've taken to help you or that have helped - n/a
9.worst thing thats ever happened to you while having sex... lost my errection :(

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Most people know I'm female...but just in case I am pointing that out.

1.how many partners have you had....5
2.the longest sex session you've had(penetration,no foreplay)...over 6 hours
3.most times youve orgasmed in one sex session...20ish
4.most times you've made a guy orgasm in one session...4 or 5
5.shortest sex session ever(prob you're first time)...probably under 5 minutes
6.favorite position...no favorites
7.position that makes them orgasm quickest?...doesn't apply to me
8.any vitamins/herbs/products you've taken to help you or that have helped...nope
9.worst thing thats ever happened to you while having sex...I can't believe I'm actually going to tell you guys this, as it was probably my most embarassing moment ever...but it was also too funny not to tell...my boyfriend at the time cooked us something spicy for dinner and I farted while he was doing oral. Mind you, during my 10 year marriage my ex never heard me do that once...I do have manners. Didn't even feel it coming and Gawd I felt awful about it...thank GOD it didn't smell...but it did change the part in his hair. :moon: <--- my butt blushing :crackup:

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I'll fill this out.

1.how many partners have you had...............4
2.the longest sex session you've had(penetration,no foreplay).........hour
3.most times youve orgasmed in one sex session.........2
4.most times you've made a girl orgasm in one session......not sure..2 or 3
5.shortest sex session ever(prob you're first time)...........20 mins
6.favorite position.........missionairy
7.position that makes them orgasm quickest?........not sure..women are diff
8.any vitamins/herbs/products you've taken to help you or that have helped......not sure it helped, but i drank an energy drink
9.worst thing thats ever happened to you while having sex.......couldn't cumm my first time until i pulled out and jerked it for a long time

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vorbis said:
This thread is useful in guaging the sexual experience of guys on this board.

This thread is useful in checking the sexual experience of guys on this board! This is one of the dumbest statements I have ever witnessed on sosuave. This thread is useless but interesting. This thread does not prove anything. Its like asking your GF how many guys she slept with? You will never get an honest answer. LIKE CHRIS ROCK SAYS GIRLS ONLY COUNT THERE BF... THEY WILL NOT COUNT THE GUY THEY HAD A ONS STAND WITH.

This thread is a very interesting thread if everyone answered honestly. Most of the guys on here will over exaggerate and the girls will down play how many guys they slept with. I would love to answer this question because I am content with the amount of girls that I have banged.

This an interesting thread if we had mature and honest posters on here. But since we don't I will not answer. :nono: :nono: :nono:

I will predict this thread will turn into a flame war.
I will predict that we will have a few guys that are under 21 say they are in the triple digits.

Last edited:

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
I will do this survey for EVERY DJ in here. These are the official "I AM A DJ" Results. If you are a DJ don't bother doing the survey. I just did it for you. lookyoung, I got you covered in this survey.

1.how many partners have you had...............F***. Before this I was an AFC chump. Now I bang 10 fly hunnies a week.
2.the longest sex session you've had(penetration,no foreplay).........By the 10th hunny I am lasting a good three hours.
3.most times youve orgasmed in one sex session.........9 times :rockon: . 4 different hb 9's. Met them in a bar. Between them they had 9 children. I bought them nothing. They bought me a steak and french fries.
4.most times you've made a girl orgasm in one session......She says 9, I say 11. She was a hot Milf. Must have been 45 and smoking. Best night of my life.
5.shortest sex session ever(prob you're first time)...........35 seconds. This was before I became a DJ. Was a major chump then. Now I wear furry hats and get action every night.
6.favorite position.........Flying Half-Wing Pretzel.
7.position that makes them orgasm quickest?........Talking in a slow deliberate voice like my guru gets them so ready. I also have a cape that I peacock in.
8.any vitamins/herbs/products you've taken to help you or that have helped......Nope. There are SO many hb9's at my school. I like them thick and low to the ground. So this is the best place on earth for me.
9.worst thing thats ever happened to you while having sex.......Well, when I was an AFC I had this virgin. I actually loved her. She was sweet. I wasn't ****y. I didn't tease her after sex about how all girls want what I got. Don't worry, now when I am banging them Milfs I call them names and slap dat a$$.

Life is so much better these days. All you trolls can keep being gay AFC's. That is all that you are. You don't get any like I do. I make 25 approaches a day. In a few minutes I will make an approach on this hot hb 9.5 Latina. She has two kids. Her kids are 21 and 23 years old. They are like my age, and I am getting their mother!! Take that you stupid AFC chumps. You say nothing on here. Go troll someplace else. I will use my ignore button on you. I swear I will. Zap. There it goes. You are now on my ignore list. How does it feel, chump? I advise everyone to ignore the chumps. Just listen to me. I will post 5,000 word essays on my approaches. Read and learn from them.

Damn, I feel like a pimp :cool: . There is even this one black dude at my school that will talk to me now.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vorbis said:
I think absolut honesty has a point. This thread is useful in guaging the sexual experience of guys on this board. The guys who are trying to sound funny are coming across very insecure.

1.how many partners have you had - 4
2.the longest sex session you've had(penetration,no foreplay) 20 minutes ish
3.most times youve orgasmed in one sex session 1
4.most times you've made a girl orgasm in one session 2
5.shortest sex session ever(prob you're first time) 10 minutes
6.favorite position - doggie style
7.position that makes them orgasm quickest? lift one leg, enter from side (whats that called?:) )
8.any vitamins/herbs/products you've taken to help you or that have helped - n/a
9.worst thing thats ever happened to you while having sex... lost my errection :(
No mate, the insecure thing is having to prove yourself over the internet to ppl you'll never meet, seriously.

Hoogie

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW!!!

Welcome to the thread of over analyzing!!

Over and over again threads tell people to not be so serious and chillax and look what you bunch of douche's have done (just helping along the flame war thats sposed to be starting :) )

This thread was prolly just created cause Haram was curious and wanted to know some sh!t bout people here.

HAHAHAHAH douches.
LOL

P.S: this really isnt just flame material... im being honest.
P.P.S: Douches

Reaction score
the WRONG things to analyze would be emotions and girly stuff (which unfortunately many guys do anyway).

However, analyzing sex and our experiences with it is just fine. Its just like sports........listen to sports radio sometimes, guys overanalyze sports so badly and create such drama out of it, but its ok its a MANLY thing to do. We overanalyze sports and sex, and girls overanalyze everything else

thats the natural order of things

And to those who think people are making up their statistics.......so negative - negativy will get you nowhere in life - ever heard of "The Law Of Attraction"??