Lets talk about Money

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Okay......so firstly this one.

The irony of "Man, you anonymous Manosphere folks are something else :rofl:" ........and then along comes your little
friend @Urbanyst who is also anonymous on a manosphere site and likes your comment........

.....but I don't see you calling him out.

So if you are not a hypocrite why don't you call your little pal out. Let's see, the little pal who is writing boring thread after thread under the guise of "how money is important", but most people are seeing through his gloating (the real motive here) and classless behavior......the little pal who is reporting threads and getting them deleted, the little pal who is starting threads questioning the moderators decisions........What arrogance from a fairly new poster....yes except we all know that he's a previously banned poster.

We not show some consistency? Here's an anonymous poster who is claiming he is mister money bags and that anyone who questions him must be broke and living at home with their parents. For all you know, he could be some kid sitting in his mother's basement having fun with you pretending to be mr money bags and having the time of his life that you are all believing his gloating horse****e.....

We don't you prove that your not a hypocrite by showing some consistency and question this anonymous poster?

I wait .....I know the answer.....it's because he likes all of your posts. It's because he agrees with you. He doesn't question what you say and he inflates your already overgrown ego.

.....You'll only every question this anonymous kid (previously banned poster) if he ever disagrees with you.

Which makes you an inconsistent hypocrite.

....oh and by the way, as far as I can remember (as it was weeks ago) I didn't call @BeTheChange 's character into question. It was his manner of communicating that I highlighted. He was using invalidation tactics (possibly unaware) and I pointed that out.

Shady is you.
Actually me and Urbanyst have gotten into huge debates before lol.

I don't have a Team nor take sides. You CLEARLY where "against" BeTheChange about two weeks ago. You were calling his character into question and doing all sorts of things. Now all of a sudden, you are his "buddy" but you HATE everything about Tenacity?

The difference between me and you is I don't take sides. If I agree with a person on something then I agree with them, doesn't matter if they are my "buddy" or not. If I disagree with a person on something, I disagree with them, doesn't matter if they are my "buddy" or not. I'm very OBJECTIVE.

- It's why I said Poon King was pound for pound, the BEST poster on Sosuave (I still believe that) while at the same time, called out aspects of his content as fraudulent and aspects of his character as childish.

- It's also in relation to BeTheChange, for 26 - 27, he is a very ambitious young man. Very smart too, very bright. What I don't like about him is the disingenuous character he displays, his "one size fits all" approach to finances/investing, and how the hell this guy is going to call my net worth as "piker level", when he's TRYING to get to a six figure net worth....but I'm already there. Other than that, I have no fvcking issues with the guy.

That's called being objective.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
@Tenacity ...........what are you talking about seriously. Another poster "likes" something I wrote and that means that
I am his buddy? That's a bit of a leap don't you think? You kind of twisted that one around .......
And Reykhel doesn't hate everything about @Tenacity ....believe it or not Reykhel probably agrees with you a hell of a lot more than
you would believe. Reykhel approves of wealth building and financial education but looks down on gloating and classless behavior (i.e. "get a job" "you're probably broke that's why you say that" "I bet you struggle to pay your rent" etc)

Got to dash my good man. Maybe later.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
People want nice things, but they don't want to pay for them or earn the money it takes to pay for them.

Yes, a great lifestyle and HOT women costs money. Sorry.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
These days, telling someone to get a job is a hate crime.
Now you're just being facetious.

You give your senses to an 18 year old kid, telling him constantly "to get a job". Now, is that coming from a place of
love or a place of hate. Are you giving this kid genuine advice as a wise elder of the tribe, as a wise successful, secure mature
man or are you lowering yourself to a teenagers mental level and spitefully telling him with your nose stuck to get a job....

I think the answer to that is clear.

The intention is what I'm getting at.

You and the other two stooges must literally bore women to death as you are boring this website to death and the only game you must have, is your beta bucks game.

Three incredible bores.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
People want nice things, but they don't want to pay for them or earn the money it takes to pay for them.

Yes, a great lifestyle and HOT women costs money. Sorry.
What nicer things on Earth are there besides a hot women? If a man had access to every physical object besides women, what wouldn't he trade for the girl of his dreams? Hot women trade on even par for any other resource on Earth.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
LOL.. so this is about me reporting you for trolling?

You're still mad about that? You need to let it go at some point and stop crying.
Cheeky little monkey with her "Lol's" isn't she.

I don't think this turkey is as thick as she's making herself out to be.

Clearly I didn't want to go into the reason she has a chip on her shoulder (which she revealed in another thread) as
going by her previous, she'd just have the thread deleted.

At least she admits that she is a shameless RAT.

What Man goes onto an internet forum and because he gets offended by what's being said he runs crying to the
moderators and reports what's being written and gets it deleted? No Man does.

A beta or a little girl does.

She admits that she is a shameless RAT. Admits that she has reported something she took offense with from Reykhel. You can rest
assured if she has reported Reykhel the shameless RAT has reported others.

And now I see what I'm dealing with, a cheeky little monkey who always must have the last say, it's becoming clear that this little tulip had
a big hand in the banning of @Poon King ......why? Think about it. She starts a thread questioning why poon king was banned.......now why would she do that? it's the perfect smoke screen. The shameless rat is going around reporting people and to throw dust in the eyes of all she starts a thread questioning the ban. Why would someone with a new account (1.5 months at the time) go to the bother or risk or questioning moderators decisions. Smoke screen.

Snake in the grass being smoked out.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides racism, this topic explains the other reason I dropped the manosphere/red pill bullshvt. It is a regressive tin foil hat mindset that traps you. The main reason is that some loser could not get laid or succeed, so he compensates his failures by pretending everybody else is secretly getting cucked. That is really what the manoshpere/red pill movement is. Since Andrew cannot get a girlfriend, he has to pretend that every guy's girl is cheating on them behind their back. Andrew thinks every marriage is doomed to fail and constantly rants against it online, but deep down inside....Andrew wants a wife lolol. Afterwards, Andrew is so brainwashed redpill propaganda that he is literally arguing about how life was better in feudal ages than modern times because women were more submissive to men. These alt right manosphere follower's arguments all stem back to one important aspect.....Women. Worst case scenario, these red pillers turn in to an Elliot Rodger and shoot up a mall because they can't get a girl. My solution is that we need more dominant/quality dad's to teach their sons how to be a man.......rant over lol

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Cheeky little monkey with her "Lol's" isn't she.

I don't think this turkey is as thick as she's making herself out to be.

Clearly I didn't want to go into the reason she has a chip on her shoulder (which she revealed in another thread) as
going by her previous, she'd just have the thread deleted.

At least she admits that she is a shameless RAT.

What Man goes onto an internet forum and because he gets offended by what's being said he runs crying to the
moderators and reports what's being written and gets it deleted? No Man does.

A beta or a little girl does.

She admits that she is a shameless RAT. Admits that she has reported something she took offense with from Reykhel. You can rest
assured if she has reported Reykhel the shameless RAT has reported others.

And now I see what I'm dealing with, a cheeky little monkey who always must have the last say, it's becoming clear that this little tulip had
a big hand in the banning of @Poon King ......why? Think about it. She starts a thread questioning why poon king was banned.......now why would she do that? it's the perfect smoke screen. The shameless rat is going around reporting people and to throw dust in the eyes of all she starts a thread questioning the ban. Why would someone with a new account (1.5 months at the time) go to the bother or risk or questioning moderators decisions. Smoke screen.

Snake in the grass being smoked out.
You are the only poster I ever reported. Because you were trolling.

I never reported @Poon King. Any moderators reading this.. feel free to check and confirm every person I ever reported and post it here.

You're a very paranoid guy aren't you? How many tinfoil hats do you go through each month?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
You are the only poster I ever reported. Because you were trolling.

I never reported @Poon King. Any moderators reading this.. feel free to check and confirm every person I ever reported and post it here.

You're a very paranoid guy aren't you? How many tinfoil hats do you go through each month?
Tinfoil hats? Is that what they placed on your head when they were sodomising you in the orphanage.

Nothing paranoid about it. You admit you're a rat who reports threads.

You're pal Tenacity has also the tendency to report threads and try to get people banned (like he tried to get @guru1000 banned for example)......he also seems to be at pains to mention how he agreed with @Poon King 's posts, yet he called him out as been a fraud so many times..........it would seem quite hypocritical that he agrees so much with someone that he considers a fraud. It would seem logical that he does this as a smoke screen seen as he probably contributed to getting him banned.

It just seems too much of a coincidence now that the two posters who admit reporting threads with the effect of getting others banned or threads deleted are now suddenly dominating and saturating the website with "money buys you things threads".....

I bet you were bullied as a kid and now your feeling of importance is believing that your former bullies are garbage collectors or unemployed right now. You've a chip on your shoulder against a certain race (stated by you in a thread) probably because you see your abusers faces every time you look at that race. What thy did to you wasn't right, however, That resentment will eat away at you like a cancer.

It's not your fault.

PatientOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my LTR experience, women want the man to make equal-to-or-greater-than the amount that she makes, or she loses some respect, no matter how awesome and bad azz that you are. Well, my not counting my lazy and crazy ex from a nightmarish LTR...

With that said, whenever I am single, I am debt free with a nice cash surplus. LTRs, not so much.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Tinfoil hats? Is that what they placed on your head when they were sodomising you in the orphanage.

Nothing paranoid about it. You admit you're a rat who reports threads.

You're pal Tenacity has also the tendency to report threads and try to get people banned (like he tried to get @guru1000 banned for example)......he also seems to be at pains to mention how he agreed with @Poon King 's posts, yet he called him out as been a fraud so many times..........it would seem quite hypocritical that he agrees so much with someone that he considers a fraud. It would seem logical that he does this as a smoke screen seen as he probably contributed to getting him banned.

It just seems too much of a coincidence now that the two posters who admit reporting threads with the effect of getting others banned or threads deleted are now suddenly dominating and saturating the website with "money buys you things threads".....

I bet you were bullied as a kid and now your feeling of importance is believing that your former bullies are garbage collectors or unemployed right now. You've a chip on your shoulder against a certain race (stated by you in a thread) probably because you see your abusers faces every time you look at that race. What thy did to you wasn't right, however, That resentment will eat away at you like a cancer.

It's not your fault.
Ouch! You really destroyed me there.

Hahahahahaha. Thanks for the laugh.