Lets just be friends

jlee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard the dreaded word let's just be friends from the girl I really like and been dating for 2+ months. I confess my true feelings to her and told her I was falling for her and she makes my heart race. She told me that it was sweet but she had to be honest with me and tell me that she's not looking for a relationship because she just got out of one. She doesn't want to hurt me. She told me she was attracted to me and like me but she isn't looking for a relationship.

I made out with her every time I've seen her, I thought I was making progress. I didn't fclose her though, I was pretty close but I didn't do it, which was a mistake on my part. Had her on my bed and dry hump her and made out for several hours but I encounter LMR and gave up.

So I text msg her and told her saying that "one of my friend's she told me I shouldn't see you anymore but I disagree with her and want to see you." She said "I respect your friend's decision, so what is your intention then?" I said "I'm chasing my heart." We agree to meet up this weekend. She then text me saying "we should meet up just as friends, if not maybe your friend is right." I haven't replied to her yet and don't know what to reply yet. I need a gameplan.

I know I got a bad case of oneitis for this girl. So the question is, should I be friends with her, maybe theres a chance for me, I can somehow salvage this situation or should I just next her, take my losses. Ouch man, I'm not ever confessing my feelings again.

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being friends with her wont get you any further man. Honestly, move on. It seems as though you tried too hard to get her and it came across as desperate. That's how I interpret it anyway. Start dating other women and pay her little attention. She'll come crawling back after that. They always do.

Kudos,
Matt

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing at a time.

jlee said:
I heard the dreaded word let's just be friends from the girl I really like and been dating for 2+ months. I confess my true feelings to her and told her I was falling for her and she makes my heart race. She told me that it was sweet but she had to be honest with me and tell me that she's not looking for a relationship because she just got out of one. She doesn't want to hurt me. She told me she was attracted to me and like me but she isn't looking for a relationship.

For 2+ months you've been showing her you want to be friends with her.

You never tell the girl how you feel about her. You show it. Important lesson here. ANd you show that you want to fvck her, not marry her. She must show that to you first before you can know you want to marry her.

She's, like any other girl, is looking for a relationship, or prince charming on a horse. Etc. But, you're not that. You suck. Thus she's not looking for you. Take this as constructive critisism. Change.

I made out with her every time I've seen her, I thought I was making progress. I didn't fclose her though, I was pretty close but I didn't do it, which was a mistake on my part. Had her on my bed and dry hump her and made out for several hours but I encounter LMR and gave up.
She was boy toying with you. It's not a case of where you trying so hard but couldn't. She specifically got what she wanted. She was borred perhaps. Another lesson. You meet a girl to fvck her, nothing else.

So I text msg her and told her saying that "one of my friend's she told me I shouldn't see you anymore but I disagree with her and want to see you." She said "I respect your friend's decision, so what is your intention then?" I said "I'm chasing my heart." We agree to meet up this weekend. She then text me saying "we should meet up just as friends, if not maybe your friend is right." I haven't replied to her yet and don't know what to reply yet. I need a gameplan.
Here is your gameplan. Forget a girl that don't want to be intimate with you because you're not good enough. It's like you don't wanting to fvck a fat chick because she's not good enough for you. Thus, your plan is to change yourself. She's a barrier, get rid of her. No communication with her from this point on.

I know I got a bad case of oneitis for this girl. So the question is, should I be friends with her, maybe theres a chance for me, I can somehow salvage this situation or should I just next her, take my losses. Ouch man, I'm not ever confessing my feelings again.

Your losses??? Are you kidding us? You're lucky. You learned so many things. Yes. NEXT her. That is no communication with her what so ever. Don't even think about her. Just move on.

Next means MOVE ON.

You have absolutely no future with her from this point on.

She might contact you sometime later. But that's only to affirm her believe that she didn't pass up a nice guy. Don't ever talk to her. You used her to learn a lesson, and now you're done with her.

So what's the lesson? Don't waste too much time on one chick. Get in, get fvcked, get out. Precision pimping only from now on.

Can she be your friend? NO. She's making you feel SH!T. She has bad friend qualities, like every other girl, well most, out there. NEXT.

Another thing. Women know right away if they want to fvck you. That waiting sh1t only happens if she has to settle for less. I'm WAY too important to be intimate with a girl that think I'm not absolutely the best guy she ever met.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ViciousDAdogg laid the truth down hardcore.

When you hear those dreaded words "lets just be friends" you respond...

"Lets not"

Its just that simple.

traffic

Don Juan
Reaction score
jlee said:
Had her on my bed and dry hump her and made out for several hours but I encounter LMR and gave up.

I tried searching for this and couldn't find it. Does LMR mean limp man reason? I'm guessing no.

BTW. It's done between you and this girl.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
traffic said:
I tried searching for this and couldn't find it. Does LMR mean limp man reason? I'm guessing no.

BTW. It's done between you and this girl.
Last Minute Resistance: when a girl has second thoughts about sex (right before it's about to happen). Usually because she feels like a wh0re.

There's also LMS: Last man standing, a hor bashing entertainment machine.

traffic

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
Last Minute Resistance: when a girl has second thoughts about sex (right before it's about to happen). Usually because she feels like a wh0re.

Ahh, I get it. I get over this by dogged persistance.

I just start rubbing her crotch and trying to finger her. If she says "no, I don't want to have sex" I just give her a nuetral look and say, "that's fine, I totally respect that" and then I try again about 2 min later with kind of a "whoops, my hand has a mind of it's own" and make her pull my hand away.

I then try it again 2 min later, same result, then again, same result, then try again and so on.

Normally after about 5 or 6 times I fall asleep or I bone her.

I've never once had a girl kick me out of bed for doing it. Often when I fall asleep I end up nailing her the next morning.

Keep in mind I do it in a cutesy, boyish "I'm only joking" type manner, but if she gets wet, she gets wet. It's out of her control At least you know she wants it and she knows you know she wants it.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have not made her orgasm yet do not tell her how you feel about her. You should never tell a girl you are falling for her and she makes your heart beat faster it is just a girly thing to say, life is not a romantic comedy Hollywood movie.

You screwed it up you let her know that you cared more for her than she cared for you.

You should have slept with this woman first.

Traffic said:
Ahh, I get it. I get over this by dogged persistance.

I just start rubbing her crotch and trying to finger her. If she says "no, I don't want to have sex" I just give her a nuetral look and say, "that's fine, I totally respect that" and then I try again about 2 min later with kind of a "whoops, my hand has a mind of it's own" and make her pull my hand away.

I then try it again 2 min later, same result, then again, same result, then try again and so on.

Normally after about 5 or 6 times I fall asleep or I bone her.

I've never once had a girl kick me out of bed for doing it. Often when I fall asleep I end up nailing her the next morning.

Keep in mind I do it in a cutesy, boyish "I'm only joking" type manner, but if she gets wet, she gets wet. It's out of her control At least you know she wants it and she knows you know she wants it
WTF? man have you got any idea about women at all? if she says no to sex you do not go for the **** the most sexually orientated part of the female body. A woman has so many erogenous zone like the neck, ears if you encounter resistance you start kissing the neck and ears. This will get her really turned on then you go to the shoulders, remove the shirt and after that it should be fine.

You do not keep trying to go for the ****

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point I am trying to make is you are going about it the wrong way. No woman will ever say you are the best she ever had because you ignore everything and go straight for the ****.

traffic

Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
The point I am trying to make is you are going about it the wrong way. No woman will ever say you are the best she ever had because you ignore everything and go straight for the ****.

I don't ignore everything. I try to hit as much on the way there, and in between, as possible.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must agree with NickBe. Straight for the **** is not how to go about good sex.

If this is just your strategy to defeat LMR by making them v. horny asap, then I dunno, it could work I suppose (tho I can also see it backfiring hugely).

Not what I'd do.

WRX_is_like_SEX

Don Juan
Reaction score
You see . . I believe I learned the hard way . . . . . . :woo:

So lets not make a mountain out of a mole hill . . . . . I think that behind every "lets be friends" there is a story and possibly a good reason . . Getting to the truth can be a trecherous and twisty road to take . . .

. . . . . .But one thing that is really easy to forget , especially in the case of oneitis, is that a girl , and I mean any girl is capable deciding herself what she wants . .And if she's interested:yes: , she will make it known . . .I mean known - with no ambiguity . .And if she's not interested, it's something I learned to accept/respect and to the best of my ability move on . . .If you try be smart , omniscient you will more than likely encounter resistance and pain, so its best left alone . . . .

So just roll with it dude!!Don't worry . . .Skip the conundrum and remember . . . .Its only one girl . . .:)

Good luck . .

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
Somewhere around here, I read that a guy texted a woman the words, "I'm sorry, but I can never, nor will ever be, "just" friends to you. My feelings for you are just too strong"

I texted my oneitis girl those words myself a couple of months ago.

...and what's up with this dry humping shyt? This doesn't make sense to me.
Are you a man, or a dog humping her leg?

Maybe it's just me, but I say leave the sword in its' sheath. When you intend to use it, draw it out and use it for real, not just to play-rub

traffic

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
Must agree with NickBe. Straight for the **** is not how to go about good sex.
I don't go straight for it. Hell, I may play with other parts for an hour before. But I do go for it, and I do it over and over. I guess if she got really pissed off after the first time I wouldn't try again, of course, I would be back at my house because I'm not just going to cuddle all night.

The Juan and only said:
If this is just your strategy to defeat LMR by making them v. horny asap, then I dunno, it could work I suppose (tho I can also see it backfiring hugely).
It's my strategy with every girl who I hook up with that i don't pass out on.

It has not backfired although I guess if she called the cops and said I raped her then that would suck, but it's never even come close to happening. I guess I don't go for girls who are that freaked out over getting intimate?

The Juan and only said:
Not what I'd do.
That's cool. Different strokes for different folks.

How do you handle it?

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is better to go for the other erogenous zones to get her turned on because you will than be seen as a better lover. The cl*t is for making her orgasm not for making her want to orgasm.

If you know what you are doing you can make a girl orgasm just by kissing her neck and touching her breasts.

traffic

Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
If you know what you are doing you can make a girl orgasm just by kissing her neck and touching her breasts.
In my experience, kissing her neck and touching her breast will get your neck kissed and your breast rubbed, which is nice, but what I want is my d1ck sucked or to fvck her.

Rubbing her cl1t has always gotten me the best return for my effort. Neck touching, breast rubbing, whispering sweet nothings in her ear and whatever else you suggest gets me poor results, unless I rub her cl1t too.

Again, that's just me. If you can get a$$ from rubbing her neck, then you've got a leg up on me. You must know some Bruce Lee pressure points that I can't find.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really it does nothing for you? you must not be doing it right then. When you make a girl orgasm without ever touching her ***** she will do anything for you. Suck your d*ck, bend over and let you f*ck up the ass. You just need to know how to do it. DO not whisper into her ear by the way just breath heavily around her ear. I will write up a post on erogenous zones and how to use them and post it up later.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only time I've encountered what I'd call LMR (a girl stopped my hand from going for her ****) I just kept up with the kissing, touched her in less guarded areas etc basically hornied her up until she didnt want to resist anymore.

Just grabbing her **** because you sense LMR seems like poor style to me. Perhaps I'd advocate it with some girl who's beginning to sound like she's not going to sleep with you. But that's it.

Frankly I'm not into ONSs anyway

traffic

Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
Really it does nothing for you? you must not be doing it right then.
I'm doing something right because more often than not I b0ne them. In fact, I can't remember the last time I got in to a chicks bed and didn't fvck when Ive been sober.

NickBe said:
When you make a girl orgasm without ever touching her ***** she will do anything for you.Suck your d*ck, bend over and let you f*ck up the ass.
Great. But rubbing her cl1t gets me the same results. In fact, if you're fvcking her up the a$$, then I'm assuming you've already rubbed her cl1t, unless you just go right for the butt sex. So how do you know that it wasn't the cl1t rubbing that worked for you?