Let's Just Be Friends = Hasta La Vista!!!!

PlayaWannabe

Reaction score
Ok LJBF = I don't look at you sexually, or i don't think you are the right guy for me. But this is just what it's about. No friendship attached or is it just a way of saying goodbye and "if you pass by me on the street forget that you know me" kind of thing. Enlighten me d juans.

Peace Out

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay.

Its a females way of letting you down easy. You aint seeing the goods ever again ... if you did ever get to see them, she is very sorry that you ever had that privliege.

After they say it ... don't expect anything. maybe less then 8% of female kind actually make it work, the rest will just move on with their life and hope that you will not have any contempt for them if you ever run into them again.

YES, its a way for them not to feel bad about dumping you and to cover their a$$.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

I was usually good at turning that around on them. I usually talked them into going out as friends only to make eyes with my other chicks at the restaraunts, clubs, bars that we would frequent. I had to in some way make them feel like they werent good enough for me and 50 percent of the time it would work.

Kraken

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get LJFB'd by a girl, next her, cause that's exactly just what she did to you. You messed up. This is her polite way of saying 'I'm not interested in you, please leave me alone (but at least you're a nice chap).'

Now don't get me wrong, having female friends isn't a bad thing. Female friends can set you up with their friends, they can give you social proof, and hey, they may just help you get used to interacting with other girls.

Hope this helps.

lovejones

Don Juan
Reaction score
hope that you will not have any contempt for them if you ever run into them again
So what if you have contempt for them? Will that make them want to u to like them again? I just saw a woman that I kind of was getting closer to and she was like how have you been and I just gave her a blank stare and said ok and kept walking. She let out this big giggle and kept walking. I would of thought she would of kissed my azz in fear of me telling her boyfriend.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PlayaWannabe
Ok LJBF = I don't look at you sexually, or i don't think you are the right guy for me. But this is just what it's about. No friendship attached or is it just a way of saying goodbye and "if you pass by me on the street forget that you know me" kind of thing. Enlighten me d juans.
Wow, brilliant post. To add more intelligent material in the spirit of the above post I will note, if a girl slaps you, calls you a f*cking *******, and spits in your face, she's probably not interested in dating you.