Let the girls come....

SoulStarMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only just started thinking about the whole "game" thing and being a DJ or a PUA. After reading a few of the things I have online and I just finished Styles The Game, I am gradually adapting myself, I can feel things changing within me, which is cool.

I just wanted some opinions on a works night out a few nights ago. I wasn't sarging, I wasn't "trying" to pick any girls up etc.
I was just having fun, chatting to my boys, looking good, feeling good. I could see all the HB's in the room, and boy are there some hotties in the group I was out with!
After a while anyways I had several of the HB's coming over and chatting to me, individually usually, almost taking it turns lol.
There was even quite a large discussion between a couple of them about me and on of them and the fact that I had a LTR, almost got out of hand, but I just watched from the other side of the room! lol

Does this qualify as any part of Game? Or did I just have some kind of aura due to being chilled with my boys?
Have any of you guys had this before?

Peace

Hoogie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was all the otha guys u with trying to pick up heaps??

Just sitting back can be good.... you look relaxed and not desperate.... and once one girl gets talking about... the others will notice.... its a snowball effect dude and it sounds like it worked super sweet.
Nice work bro.

timeforacatnap

Don Juan
Reaction score
great you've got that xfactor they are looking for, but how do you react to them, did it go anywhere? all of this is game, them apporaching you means you have game, but try and push for a close of some sort in the future, you might as well push the envelope especially when the oppertuinty presents itself.

www.dynamicdatinglifestyle.com

BuckwildSantos

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive tried this, failed sadly enough

because some of my friends are known as the city's biggest fighters

and me mr ****y bigmouth can be one hell of a ***** myself too

ive tried being the funny-to-be-with-guy, but it had no effect for some reason..

i guess ill have to read more of the lay-back tactics-posts