"Let me see your hand"

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This simple technique is a great way to break the touch barrier as well as spark attraction that you can immediately see in her face once the movement is complete.

When you're talking to her, ask to see her hand. Then, spin her around, and make a comment about it. The comment can be anything from that qualifying her to go ballroom dancing with you to commenting on how graceful she is. It's all up to you.

In clubs you can even use it as an opener: walk up to a group of girls (two or three is best, since it's easier to hold less people's attention in that kind of environment) and ask to see her hand, and them comment accordingly.

This'll draw them to you like a magnet. Capitalize on it.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to add that you should actually take her hand at the same time you pose the question, so they don't have the time to respond. Because only asking this kind of stuff has lead me to a lot of rejection, while just taking her hand led to fun.

Nesbigg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apart from swinging her round, you could take her hand and read it(palmistry), massaging it gently in the process(kino). It help build comfort btw you and her