Let me get this straight.. date = to have sex?

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering.
1. Dating means having sex versus asking a girl out to go see a movie?

2. Once you start callin each other girlfriend / boyfriend that means you have had sex already?

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf

AustinG

Don Juan
Reaction score
go up to a girl you like say this

you:Hey girlfriend
(IF SHE SAYS)
HB:hey boyfriend
(THEN YOU)
you(whip it out)
there you go play by play action

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
u dont have to have sex to go out with someone... im 15 ive had girlfriends and i havent gone past 2nd base

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and just cause u have sex doesnt mean your dating.
but usually in that case the girl is a skeet, and NOT worth dating.
lol

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is more to it. Since this is a High School forum, im guessin your in highschool or younger, most chicks dont wanna have sex just yet!.. So dating is not based on sex, its more about going out with the person you have interest in, and also ofcourse to have fun. After a while sex can come in, or sex can never come in. Its all depends on the age and how attracted you guys are to each other. No offence but a lot of chicks in my school are sluts and *****es, they will bang any guy tht is well known and has $$.

limerick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends how well you generated attraction and how much rapport and comfort you have. It also depends on you, you control the pace and where it goes, you should be in control.

brwalker91

Reaction score
dont listen to other people. you can date someone and them not be your girlfriend or in some cases boyfriend. anf just be cause they are your gf or bf dont mean you have had sex with them. it just means that you are dating eachother and no one else. so if people act stupid like that just tell em to go sit on a pole and rotate.