Lessons Learned from Morally Excellent HB10 Girlfriend

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
LOL at this thread. I came, I picked up the useful information I could, and now it's time to leave you to your negative devices and enjoy my kicka$$ life.

'Nuff said.

And avoid reality to go live in your fantasy land you've made up.

Have fun.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Darth said:
LOL at this thread. I came, I picked up the useful information I could, and now it's time to leave you to your negative devices and enjoy my kicka$$ life.

'Nuff said.
So you're saying your life sucked before you started f*cking a HB10? :crackup: :crackup:

So what will happen to your life if.. for some reason.. this b!tch leaves you? ANOTHER reason why I tell men to find happiness OUTSIDE of women. Only then.. can they live a life of freedom and abundance without needing some wh0re to give them purpose.

Wake up men.

words

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
So you're saying your life sucked before you started f*cking a HB10? :crackup: :crackup:

So what will happen to your life if.. for some reason.. this b!tch leaves you? ANOTHER reason why I tell men to find happiness OUTSIDE of women. Only then.. can they live a life of freedom and abundance without needing some wh0re to give them purpose.

Wake up men.
Men and women compliment each other. Nature. Wake up. Too bad if you dont like it son.