Lessons Learned from Morally Excellent HB10 Girlfriend

loco

Don Juan
Reaction score
re

The only problem with this manual is the fact that an "hb10" might be somebodies hb 6 or hb7 so that is subject to personal taste and interpretation.Take everybodies advice here with a grain of pepper because I've seen what some of these guys look like and the girls they pull which can be shocking.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to disagree with #5.

I'm not saying I just walk right up to a woman on a first date and try to make out with her, but I wouldn't be on the date in the first place if I didn't feel like she was already attracted.

I always kiss during or at the end of the first date and have never been rebuffed.

If she's not ready for a kiss at least at the end of the first date she's not that attracted to you and is getting ready to use sex/intimacy as a bargaining chip by making you "work" for it.

Then again, I don't believe in "building attraction." They know if they're attracted to you within the first few seconds of meeting you. Of course, you can always mess this up depending on how you behave.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Yes, she is an HB10. Like a perfect 1950s supermodel with the short hairstyle. Everything about her is perfect. I'll stop before I start sounding like Donald Trump, LOL
2. Yes, I have oneitus, and I'm loving every minute of it. I've earned it. I've internalized game so much that no matter what I do, I score points. I can afford to put her on a pedestal. Frankly, considering who she is, she deserves it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CICf8xoLyG8

Nope, my life definitely doesn't suck right now. Sorry to disappoint!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Darth said:
1. Yes, she is an HB10. Like a perfect 1950s supermodel with the short hairstyle. Everything about her is perfect. I'll stop before I start sounding like Donald Trump, LOL
2. Yes, I have oneitus, and I'm loving every minute of it. I've earned it. I've internalized game so much that no matter what I do, I score points. I can afford to put her on a pedestal. Frankly, considering who she is, she deserves it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CICf8xoLyG8

Nope, my life definitely doesn't suck right now. Sorry to disappoint!
Until she dumps you for being the beta chump you are longing to become....

Can't wait to see the thread from you once that happens...

grab your sack back from out of her purse, brother.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BackInTheGame78 said:
Until she dumps you for being the beta chump you are longing to become....

Can't wait to see the thread from you once that happens...

grab your sack back from out of her purse, brother.
Hahahahahagaha

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth- are you trolling? You can't be serious.

You do understand the definition of oneitis- an unhealthy obsession with a single woman. Oneitis is number 1 danger.

You haven't internalised game of you have oneitis- the two are mutually exclusive.

You may have had game but it sounds like you're slipping back into comfortable beta in LTR. Not hating on you- I'm generally concerned for you.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm getting a little overconfident. It's important never to forget the power dynamic in the relationship. I will watch out for any potential signs of my slipping.

But just think about it-if after 10 years of work and internalizing, you got a girl who was everything you had ever wanted and more since you hit puberty at age 12, wouldn't you be a little buzzed about it?

I remember some poster talking about not letting your "inner beta loser" come out in a relationship. Well, I think I've internalized things so well that "inner beta loser" no longer exists, having been replaced by "inner alpha winner."

That's how I got the girl in the first place-not through an external shell. She would have detected that.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Maybe I'm getting a little overconfident. It's important never to forget the power dynamic in the relationship. I will watch out for any potential signs of my slipping.

But just think about it-if after 10 years of work and internalizing, you got a girl who was everything you had ever wanted and more since you hit puberty at age 12, wouldn't you be a little buzzed about it?

I remember some poster talking about not letting your "inner beta loser" come out in a relationship. Well, I think I've internalized things so well that "inner beta loser" no longer exists, having been replaced by "inner alpha winner."

That's how I got the girl in the first place-not through an external shell. She would have detected that.
Be buzzed about it- I'm honestly happy for you.

I just think complacency is dangerous. We never stop developing and you should always be vigilant. Rollo Tomasi (the Don) taught us all that in 'The Rational Male'

Maintain Frame always. Good luck with it.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lozboss said:
Be buzzed about it- I'm honestly happy for you.

I just think complacency is dangerous. We never stop developing and you should always be vigilant. Rollo Tomasi (the Don) taught us all that in 'The Rational Male'

Maintain Frame always. Good luck with it.
Thanks dude.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: "morally excellent"

As a bud of mine says: "All women is hoes, apart from mine and yours" (it even rhymes when translated in English). But I get it, I could call a nice girl who dont go busting your balls all the time that. And yes they do exist. But cmon, everyone cheats :D

Lemme tell you a story so you can understand what to do and not to do with a universally gorgeous girl:

I lived 3 years with a girl whom every male called "perfect" (the people who understood I am not ready for such a thing warned but whatever :D). ANyway I agree with the 0% jealous thingy. I was stone cold even when I felt stang from her flirting with someone else. I am good at putting masks on. But I did it too. And I cheated. So who am I to judge people? I think this is the main reason she fell so hard for me and chased me for years like her life depended on it - the lack of jealousy, also the readiness to walk away, end it at any time. **** I lift her 2ce, ofc on the third attempt she gave up, mainly couse she had good options at arms lenghts and was standing more stadily on her feet. Its all interests, interests, interests, options, money, interests... This is life. In the end I helped her at a lowpoint although I still feel like tha bad guy. There is nothing you can do to harm a 20 y old pretty girl.

Her ex was obviously abusive and jealous and stalked her after she got tired of his **** (and me the kid got trapped in the white knight thingy ofc "She doesnt want you to call her anymore fgt 1v1 me" and all that :D). I think she became completely gorgeous at one point and fuked her whole town (she was from another city) + family problems. I didnt know about sosuave lessons back then but I acted correctly because I felt this way. I wish her well.

In the end she got tired couse I wasnt putting any effort anymore. Which brought me to the conclusion that the only basis for living together with a girl is to create offspring and love without offspring is like taking drugs. Like you get a chemical reward for achieving a pourpose but all you did was pull out 500 times and say goodbye.

I wish I didnt grow up so fast, but thats how it goes layer over layer of BS :D

Grats on your gorgeous GF, treat her right.

I enjoyed readng this a lot. Nice post, well said.

I do think you jumped to that conclusion a little quick though. Off of one relationship? Cmon. Theres plenty of girls out there for whom you would continue to put in the effort, for a lot longer. Is it even surprising that some 20 yr old child wasnt one of them?

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, I feel really bad from the guy I stole her from, too. He is a multi-millionaire and he thought he had everything.

P.S. You all were right-had a sudden realization that I shouldn't be pedestalizing this girl-if anybody should be pedestalized, it's God. So she's not the center of my life anymore. Thank goodness I didn't talk to her the last several days-she would have been really turned off and I would have lost her.

See, this is what this site is good for-a quick head-check. You can be the most experienced guy around (or one of them) but when your dream walks through the door, it all goes out the window. Well, not anymore!

Last edited:

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It actually scares me how close I came to losing this girl.

Everybody...REMEMBER:

You could have gone your entire life without pedestalizing a chick, like I did...but then one comes along and pushes all of your buttons-NEVER DO IT. She MUST be secondary.

Thank God I didn't communicate with her when I was going batsh!t insane with "love" or I would have lost her.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're welcome Darth.

Loz is always here to help ;)

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
It actually scares me how close I came to losing this girl.
Everybody...REMEMBER:

You could have gone your entire life without pedestalizing a chick, like I did...but then one comes along and pushes all of your buttons-NEVER DO IT. She MUST be secondary.

Thank God I didn't communicate with her when I was going batsh!t insane with "love" or I would have lost her.
... sigh.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yewki said:
... sigh.
Well, while you're sighing, I'm currently enjoying an objectively HB10 who is NOT on a pedestal.

EDIT: I sense a lot of jealousy around these parts (except for Lozz and the other good posters). Too bad! Maybe if you had a more positive mindset, things would work out for you.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Well, while you're sighing, I'm currently enjoying an objectively HB10 who is NOT on a pedestal.

EDIT: I sense a lot of jealousy around these parts (except for Lozz and the other good posters). Too bad! Maybe if you had a more positive mindset, things would work out for you.

jealousy? cmon man, what do most normal people care to be jealous of someone on the internet? especially a guy like yewki
i disagree.
you should probably listen to yewki, ive never seen a bad post from the guy.
hes right, you might want to be careful...

youre too excited for 'taking her off the pedastal'. in the back of your mind, shes on it.

actually im not sure how this went down exactly. you just randomly read lozzs post or whoever it was earlier telling u to chill, and you decided to just stop? how did you know you wouldve lost her?

sounds like you said something or she said something that made you feel like you should stop.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Darth said:

NOT an a pedestal? I call BS.

The sad part is you believe f*cking a HB10 is actually a "big deal".

If f*cking a HB10 is a big deal.. then you are putting this b!tch on a pedestal. So just admit it. :crackup:

You are on the road to becoming a co-dependent chump. F*cking a HB10 should NOT be a big deal to you. If it is.. you have lost the game and you don't even know it.

IF this HB10 decides to leave.. I bet money you will chase her HARD. And I bet money you will cry yourself to sleep over the loss. Such an outcome is ONLY possible when you place one woman on a pedestal.. as you are doing.

words

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:

If f*cking a HB10 is a big deal.. then you are putting this b!tch on a pedestal. So just admit it. :crackup:

You are on the road to becoming a co-dependent chump. F*cking a HB10 should NOT be a big deal to you. If it is.. you have lost the game and you don't even know it.

IF this HB10 decides to leave.. I bet money you will chase her HARD. And I bet money you will cry yourself to sleep over the loss. Such an outcome is ONLY possible when you place one woman on a pedestal.. as you are doing.
You should be last to flap your gums fool.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:

Dude who are you? I cannot believe I agree with a second post in a row from you...OP is trying to convince himself she isn't on a pedestal when in reality she is so high up he can barely see her.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL at this thread. I came, I picked up the useful information I could, and now it's time to leave you to your negative devices and enjoy my kicka$$ life.

'Nuff said.