Left or right brain?

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
first it went counter clockwise... i started reading what it meant and then i noticed it started going clockwise... i started reading about clockwise... then it started going counterclockwise again!

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty cool.

I'm most definitely Right-brained.

I'd imagine most guys are left-brained, though.

Do you guys actually see that thing spinning counter-clockwise?

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I'm right brained for the most part, but I can't visually see how she could be spinning any other way but counter-clockwise.

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it definetly spinned clockwise, which is suprising. However if I don't focus my gaze to the woman but below the text I can change the spinning. Try it. Just look away from it so that you barely see it. (for those who only see it spinning one way)

Canibus27

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're right hanged, then the left side of your brain is dominant. If you're left handed, the right side of your brain is dominant.

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on the test for like 30 min trying to see it counter-clockwise but couldn't. Is there a right or wrong answer?

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how she could spin counter clock wise... I think this test is bs.

Anyone get counter clockwise?

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha you all got DUPED!!! the image changes. IT IS NOT AN ILLUSION..the girl spins in one direction, then, after about 40 seconds she spins in the other.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
If you refresh the page over and over, you can see how it changes. Its BS.

However, the info about right and left brained people is all correct.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, no it doesn't. The image can be seen to be spinning either way. I can change the direction of the spin at Will. Because there is no shading or light on her, one can not tell if the leg is passing in-front or behind the body. Once you understand the concept you can manipulate the illusion.

I initially saw her her spinning counter-clockwise.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
hahaha you all got DUPED!!! the image changes. IT IS NOT AN ILLUSION..the girl spins in one direction, then, after about 40 seconds she spins in the other.
That makes sense. I tried my hardest to imagine it going Counter-Clockwise and couldn't make logical sense of it.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
wolf116 said:
Haha, no it doesn't. The image can be seen to be spinning either way. I can change the direction of the spin at Will. Because there is no shading or light on her, one can not tell if the leg is passing in-front or behind the body. Once you understand the concept you can manipulate the illusion.
This is a true idea, but its not the case for the spinning girl. I can pull that off when staring at a ceiling fan or propeller that's spinning too fast for the human eye to catch the individual blades.

As for this girl, you can tell because she has limbs at different angles. If her body was symmetrical, your theory would apply.

EDIT: Actually... after looking at it for awhile longer... I'm not so sure. I understand the phenomenon occurring when she switches direction in your head, but it doesn't make any sense. When she goes clockwise, she's spinning on her left leg. When she goes counter, she's on her right.

This is weird.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I can make the girl oscillate 180 degrees at a time. The angles make no difference because the exact opposite angle is used in the other direction.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf that was weird. She was spinning clockwise then I read the thing and then I looked at it again and she was spinning counter clockwise.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Hears how you manipulate the direction.

1. wait till her foot reaches the far right or left
2. start blinking fast
3. Imagine her coming back in the same direction.