Leaving SoSuave for a while...

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm gonna leave SoSuave for a while. It'll be UP TO two years before I come back. I don't think I'm ready for this. I dont think I'm mature enough to get girls, or any other stuff. Being an alpha male, DHV etc.

I just think I should act and live my age until I'm old enough for this stuff. Good luck guys and have fun! :up:

From Ben

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My suggestion is just forget the forums and just peruse the tips on the main page, even save a copy of the bible if you want for as long as you are away.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool for you man!

I still think it's okay to come from while to while to HELP someone if (and only if!) you are cool with yourself. (Teaching is learning twice!).

so i think it would be cool to come back in two years. ^^

The only thing not cool for people to use this site is for spending time. Get hobbies, lazy asses! you know what to do!

my 2 cents, and gl dude. ;)

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is totally alright, you're 14 so this isn't an age where you necessarily have to go for chicks already. Just don't forget about the things here about being a man and living your ddreams, you should still apply that.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
right, to the first reply. I'm gonna be nice to you and say go fvck yourself, you idiot. groovy, yeah man. ;) thanks for all your help bro. And thanks to other replies. It's just I'm not getting anything really, and I dont think I'm ready for this. Hell, I dont even think I need it. Not 'cos Im super cool or ote and im too good for it, it's just I've never REALLY tried.
So, see ya around sometime ;)
PM me for MSN if you wanna stay in touch or someat.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SilverSonnet is going to be such a cool mother****er when he grows up :D i bet on it!

I rejected all advice until, well, until I was 15 or 16. (now!)

I think some good signs are starting to show, there are people who are never put on the right track, and never really think for themselves. Their lives are just an imitation! Haha.

Doesn't it feel well to see open minded people at his age? Is this the future? Is there hope left for america? :p

Rook

Don Juan
Reaction score
SS... you have more wisdom and clarity than most (90%) of the adults I know.

I wish you the best in both life and love, as you continue your journey through this weird world we all live in.

-Rook

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good decision, SS. You've probably read enough materials here to serve you well for quite a few years ahead. Enjoy them and good luck!

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ben,

If I am not wrong, I was one of the first set of people who "indirectly" suggested that you were too young for all this sh!t, and I am really happy to see that you are taking it seriously.

See, I am 23 years old, and even though I was a total AFC (just the complement of what defines an alpha-male) I had MANY relationships with the opposite sex, reinforcing my AFC belief system all my life. I did all the mistakes that are preached here as no-no's. I LIVED THROUGH oneitis, I ACCEPTED LDRs as a viable option for prolonged intimacy (quoting Rollo Tomassi), I put my platonic loves on PEDESTALS, I RARELY took initiative when I needed to, I WAS that NICE GUY who would do all the favors for intimacy and so on.... So you name it, I WAS it. I LIVED with it. I SAW how it sucked. I am coming from the other side of the bridge.

And now, it ALL MAKES sense. It all seems logical. But it only makes sense when you see it naturally, and this is an evolutionary process. It is CONTINUOUS. Analyze all the great DJ's in the Mature Man forum. They were mostly ALL once AFCs.

The trick was that I had OTHER qualities that masked my AFC behaviors, and I was able to attract many girls. AFCs get laid too, oh quite a few of them! Hell, normally, most guys are AFCs right ?

The great chess master (former world champion) Dr. Emmanuel Lasker said that in the journey of becoming a GM (grand master) the most important lesson he learned was to UNLEARN all the sh!t that he picked up while he was a novice. The point is: IT IS EXTREMELY HARD FOR THE INEXPERIENCED TO PROPERLY SELECT KNOWLEDGE.

Before you somehow become mature enough to select what's proper for your CONTEXT, AGE and EXPERIENCE - you should REALLY NOT try to apply all this. Otherwise, you'll experience side effects and become even more confused!

Go out there, live your life, love some girl, ask her out, get rejected...

Don't come back until you have crashes and burns on all over you... Don't seek out advice, don't do approaches, forget about the bible, and all this...

Time will come for you. Be patient and FOCUS ON YOUR SCHOOL. Your career is going to be your STRONGEST WEAPON to realize your dreams.

SCHOOL is MUCH MORE IMPORTANT than any of this crap FOR YOU at this time.

You can ask this to one of the more experienced guys around here, but I am SURE they'll support this view.

Go out there and have fun!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As odd as this is going to sound, good. Go. Do well. You can only keep the ship in the harbor for so long, it was meant to sail. That said, be sure you keep me in your AIM buddies list. You will run into occasions and environments and conditions that are uncharted and foreign to you. Experience teaches harsh, but teaches best.