Leave Me Alone Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovejones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Help A Borther out here. I know this babe who I had a suspicion that she was digging me, i am not sure though. Anyway I no longer see this chick on a regular basis like I use to. Now what is pissing me off is once a week every week at around the same time weird how she only does this on a certain day at a certain time anyway she sends me a sms message on my cellular phone. Last week I got ""I have a friend who needs fuacked" this week I get ""There is No application on file for you"" I applied for this HIGH HIGH paying job and she just so happened to get a job there hiring people there and now I am worried that either she is playing me or my friend didn't really turn in my application. I don't know who to trust.

So what is this womans problem? Does she want me and is mad because I don't want her? Why can't she just leave me alone we don't see each other anymore?

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
you got a friggon mouth. you it for heavens sake. what do you want the ppl here to come up with ?and what else could you possibly do ?

give her a call and ask her if there's something wrong with her phone ? that so difficult ?

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddy, we're not gonna tie your shoes for you....Geez, call her and ask whats up.

You need direction to figure this out!!!!This is your future career on the line....

lovejones

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't mean I need help with anything other than Why she feels a need to message me and bother me. My X sends me "I Loved you but no anymore Axxhole" she sends this once a day because she must have some problem letting go even though she left me. So I assume this other chick has a similar problem however I never was with this woman,

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lovejones
I didn't mean I need help with anything other than Why she feels a need to message me and bother me. My X sends me "I Loved you but no anymore Axxhole" she sends this once a day because she must have some problem letting go even though she left me. So I assume this other chick has a similar problem however I never was with this woman,
your X sends you that. hahahahhaa, she must be a very sad girl!

sql

Don Juan
Reaction score
um

wth

handle your business man. we're not part of latoya's psychic friends hotline. once you talk to her, try to figure out what she really means. then come tell us if you cant figure it out.

good luck